• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up an LFD, not sure which one, I felt like a heavy cigar and it was the darkest one they had....

Post a pic!

Ligero ???

IMG_20110223_215127.jpg

That isn't dark. :laugh:

For the thread...
I did break the penny bank open and purchased a single Padron 3k maduro and a AF Cuban Belicoso which was fired up already.

Yes...its that time again so another CFCF 2010 box is finding a new home and will be placed on the Endangered Species List next week. :thumbs:

This just came in the mail! I ordered the Toro (6x54), but they sent the Perfecto (6x49), is it worth exchanging ??? Not sure they even have any left in stock.
IMG_20110226_163044.jpg

If the blend is the same, does the size matter that much to you? There are a number of us here that could help you evaluate that question. :p

Found this under the counter at Casa Fuente. ;)

FFOX Forbidden X Black Orchid

FFOX_LC_BO2.jpg

FFOX_LC_BO.jpg

Padron 1964 anni. For $28.

My ass is still sore....but hey it was my anniversary! :p

Another pound of 65% beads, and a new hygrometer from Heartfelt Industries. Also picked up a Cigar Caddy 3400 (holds 5 sticks)

That isn't dark. :laugh:

I did say the darkest one they had :whistling:

If the blend is the same, does the size matter that much to you? There are a number of us here that could help you evaluate that question. :p

Same blend, so size probably not that big of issue, I emailed em to see what they'd say anyway. If anything I have a few bucks credit from the place I bought them :rolleyes:

Picked up a fiver of LP No.9s and LP T52s at a local event on Friday.

A couple of BOTLs added to that score by hitting me with a Tat Anarchy,
a Dirty Rat, an Illusione Epernay, a Tat 7th Reserva and a CC, as well
as two Flor Fina 858 with different wrappers, and a DCM robusto.

I don't know why I even hang out with these guys. I'm just their
whipping boy! And truthfully, I barely have room in my Vinotemp
for all of these.

Thankfully, when spring comes I can begin to smoke down my
overflowing stash.

Chemyst :cool:

A few singles at my local:

LFD Limitado III
LFD Habano Corona
Illusione Epernay Le Petite
Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig
Liga Privada T52 Robusto

5er of Padron 1964 Anniversario Exclusivo mad. from the local B&M.

Just received a box of Arturo Fuente Chateau Pyramids. I now have a new favorite cigar. Really, really good. Also a fiver of montecristo whites and so Olivas. Next up... Padron Anniversario 1926 #2 naturals from Keystone.

Is it possible to have too many cigars? Its a good thing I like to share with my friends :)

Just received a box of Arturo Fuente Chateau Pyramids. I now have a new favorite cigar. Really, really good. Also a fiver of montecristo whites and so Olivas. Next up... Padron Anniversario 1926 #2 naturals from Keystone.

Is it possible to have too many cigars? Its a good thing I like to share with my friends :)

Never. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.