• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a la herencia cubana 5 pack and a sampler of

A fuente Hemingway natural
CAO brazilia gol maduro
Camacho 10th anniversary natural
Cohiba robust natural
Cain nub 464 maduro
Pardon executive maduro
Perdomo 10th champagne natural
Rp vintage 99 robusto
Romeo habana reserve

I've only had the Cohiba and Cao, anyone have any of these sticks before?

Last box I bought was a box of Romeo No. 2 tubos..........about 9 months ago. The vendor in question failed to mention he was out of stock until I waited two months and emailed him. They finally found their way to my address in the states about a month or so ago, and the wife was kind enough to send them to me in a care package. Beats the hell out of the very lazy-looking fakes that the local vendors hawk here.

Hello all. Larry from San Diego here. I've been 'lurking' for a while here, reading, and reading so I thought it would be a good time to post...

My most recent purchase was a box of Hemmingway Short Stories, and a My Father Commemorative 9/11 box (http://www.911cigars.com/)

Anyone here heard of the 9/11 Cigar box? Kind of expensive but worth the money and the cause it supports.

I just got a box of Casa Magna Domus Magnus Primus and Oliva Master Blend 3 Church's

Stopped by my BM to see about some Wolfmen, no luck just yet but as a conciliation I was able to Grab a few Opus Robustos, a few Anjeo #46s, and Black Label Lancero and a Fausto to satisfy my Tat cravings.

Pulled the trigger on a cab of RASS. Hope I can let them sleep for a few years without too much drool damage.

Box of tat TAA, Davidoff white LE, and the new VSG round robusto.

A 3'er of JDN Antano .
A 5'er of Connie's.
And a 5'er of JR Alternative Maduro for hand outs.

Cab of Sir Winstons :love:

320633_2542327445666_1478118003_32838443_1169064602_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.