• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundle of Johnny O's Mag47's. Arrived today! Look great, smell great. Can't wait to let them rest a few days and fire one up.

Fonseca Serie F Robusto 5er
Isla Del Sol Robusto 5er
Liga Undercrown Robusto 5er
Tatiana Mocha Stobona 5er

Also a 5'er of Undercrown Robustos. Really liking these, have a belicoso in the humi that should be ready in a few weeks.

Sampler of viaje skull and bones. Local B&M had a ton of Viajes. Two liga privada #9's.

Just picked up a box of Undercrown Gran Toro for $139 shipped from the monster...

Picked up a bundle of My Uzi Weighs a ton 7x60s from monster and a 10er of SWAG Torps off Joe...both for a steal!

Wondered down to a semi-local cigar shop that I hadn't been to while attending "Pigapolooza" (mmmm... BBQ pork and beer!) and picked up a AB Black Market. Somebody said recently on here that they were impressed with one so I thought I would try it.

Made a birthday stop at Holts in Philly and picked up:
1 pardon 80th maduro
1 FF lost Ciry lancero
2 anejo 48s
2 anejo 55s
2 LP 9s
At the Total Wine I picked up
1 bottle of Battle Hill Laphrog 13 year
1 bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed

Picked up a bundle of My Uzi Weighs a ton 7x60s from monster and a 10er of SWAG Torps off Joe...both for a steal!

I saw those MUWT on monster and was kind of depressed that I have not got the funds for it this week, I have been hanging out to try those and they were damn cheap.

A box of Kristoff Maduro Churchills. Real tasty. Thanks Paul for the heads up.

After telling myself I wouldn't buy anything for at least a couple of months (put my money into having PV installed on the roofs), a phone call from a good friend got us talking about cigars and I mentioned the new Artuo Fuente Solaris would be just the thing for him. I caved and went into a buy with him, 2 boxes for me and 1 for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.