• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Barrio El Billetero 5 pack    

La Riqueza No. 4   5 Pack      

El Triunfador No.4 5-Pack    

JO! Short Pyramids bundle. Never had a JO! Had some extra money and said, "What the hell, might as well!" Smoked one this morning and was pleased.

Sampler of viaje skull and bones. Local B&M had a ton of Viajes. Two liga privada #9's.

which B&M is that?
smoke ring in webster. had two boxes of liga #9's too.

Thanks for the tip. I went by there Friday, and scored my first LP #9 and Feral Flying Pig. They are sitting in the humidor waiting for the right opportunity!

They have FFP's, too? I guess I need to swing by there later today. :whistling:

I recently bought some more Oliva LE 2009 maduro torpedos,and some Viaje Exclusivo Shorts from last year. Both are some really great smokes.

Sampler of viaje skull and bones. Local B&M had a ton of Viajes. Two liga privada #9's.

which B&M is that?
smoke ring in webster. had two boxes of liga #9's too.

Thanks for the tip. I went by there Friday, and scored my first LP #9 and Feral Flying Pig. They are sitting in the humidor waiting for the right opportunity!

They have FFP's, too? I guess I need to swing by there later today. :whistling:

They had 3. I bought 1. They were in a box behind the LP#9's.

1 box - AF Curly Head (golf sticks)
1 box - AF Solaris
5er - AF Curly Head Maduro (Golf test stick)

1 Box La Flor Dominicana Mambises (on clearance at J&A)
1 5 Pack Solo Cafe Robusto
1 Test Flight (9 Cigars) Maroma Dulce
1 Sampler (10 Cigars) Best of Drew Estate
1 Flor de Gonzalez Triple Trio (freebie)

A nice opus sampler! (thanks to BigJake)

(1) Opus Lost City Lancero
(1) CFCF Toast Across America 2011 (1 Julius Caesar, 1 Opus Perfecto)
(1) Opus Reserva d Chateau
(1) Opus Double Corona
(4) Opus Perfection
(1) Opus Petit Lancero
(1) Opus xXx

box of La Reloba Seleccion Oscuro.
Got one in a sampler and had to have more. Great price over at Thompson.

End of school year stipend . . . picked up a box of San Cristobal Fabulosos and a bottle of Benriach Dark Rum 15.

~Boar

Walked into Fox Cigar Bar down here this morning. Get down here about once a month. Strangely they have a 30% clearance table. I asked why and it's because they're expanding into the building next door and have too much stock and don't want to move it. On the table, I find a bundle of Casa Magna Oscuro Toros, regularly $7.50. With the 30% off plus the bundle discount I get 25 for $100. Also on the table are some of my favorite barber pole sticks rolled by a local roller discounted to $4/stick. Now I just need to find space in my locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.