• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your most expensive/rare cigar you have in your collection?

My girls are now 32 and 29 years old, still single and professionally successful. Almost 18 years ago I purchased a couple of Opus X Sharks on auction, bidding $55 each to win the auction. Can't imagine what they're worth now. The cigars are impressive torpedoes, starting square pressed before ending in a circular tip stored in their dress little individual coffin of sorts. They were originally bought as the cigar to smoke when the girls tied the knot, but that hasn't happened yet. Just wishing the good Lord grants me the day to see that wondrous occasion come true as I'm 67. Already had a Shark before as one of the smokes in the TAA in years past, but these 2 hold a dear place in the humi and my heart!

My girls are now 32 and 29 years old, still single and professionally successful. Almost 18 years ago I purchased a couple of Opus X Sharks on auction, bidding $55 each to win the auction. Can't imagine what they're worth now. The cigars are impressive torpedoes, starting square pressed before ending in a circular tip stored in their dress little individual coffin of sorts. They were originally bought as the cigar to smoke when the girls tied the knot, but that hasn't happened yet. Just wishing the good Lord grants me the day to see that wondrous occasion come true as I'm 67. Already had a Shark before as one of the smokes in the TAA in years past, but these 2 hold a dear place in the humi and my heart!

Are they the CF Charity sharks?