• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your most expensive/rare cigar you have in your collection?

meiji

I was just wondering what i said in the title. Mine is Rocky Patel A.L.R. Robusto - Second Edition and VegaFina Nicaragua Ometepe Magnum Limited Edition i think not sure 😅

I was just wondering what i said in the title. Mine is Rocky Patel A.L.R. Robusto - Second Edition and VegaFina Nicaragua Ometepe Magnum Limited Edition i think not sure 😅
This forum is very different than other forums. In that it is not a "showy" place. Very few/none brag about what they have, smoke, or own. It's actually what I really like about this place. Nothing wrong with your post, but know the lack of responses you will get is more because of that than anything. You'll notice the guys who smoke $10,000 Gurkha cigars @H. Vachon don't even post pictures of them in the today's smoke for that fact alone.

This forum is very different than other forums. In that it is not a "showy" place. Very few/none brag about what they have, smoke, or own. It's actually what I really like about this place. Nothing wrong with your post, but know the lack of responses you will get is more because of that than anything. You'll notice the guys who smoke $10,000 Gurkha cigars @H. Vachon don't even post pictures of them in the today's smoke for that fact alone.
Ass holes. I want to see every $10k Gurkha smoked by @H. Vachon 🤬

Same didnt know they had 10k cigars?
#5 is his yard gar and #1 is his everyday smoke.

The most expensive one, is the one I haven't smoked yet. I learned a LONG time ago, to smoke anything that I have, because I never know if I'll get a chance to or not.
I dont follow? You mean like the cigars go bad?

#5 is his yard gar and #1 is his everyday smoke.
I thought #4 was the yard gar?

I dont follow? You mean like the cigars go bad?

He's saying if you die before you smoke your best cigars, the left over ones are wasted.

Life is short. I think it’s natural to hold onto expensive things, holding them for special occasions, but nothing is guaranteed. Whether it’s a $10 or a $50 cigar (which used to me less common before Cuban cigars went sky high) it’s not being enjoyed sitting in your humidor.

Look up posts by Brian (infinity), it will help you.