• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your most prized cigar(s) in your humi

Oliva Master Blend #1 (the original release)

Since my close call last week I have torched a few very special sticks that had been sitting, Opus X Lancero, 02 Sir Winnie, and a Carlos Anniversario among them.

Coming up against my mortality reminded me that I really don't want to leave too many great sticks for my heirs! LOL :laugh: Sadly, they won't know what to do with them.

Thus, I will do my best over whatever time I have left, to share and savor with friends all of the glorious smokes I have accumulated so they won't be a problem for my loved ones. (Isn't that thoughtful of me?) ;)

I'm going to visit one of my brothers in St. Petersburg, Florida at the end of May. Over 8 days I am sure that we will do some serious damage to the Padron Annis, the Opus, the Cohibas, and some older ISOMs!

However, I will still have a significant supply. So ... If you are going through Harrisburg, PA, please give me a shout and we'll enjoy some together!

I picked up a shark and a WOAM a few weeks ago at a local B&M, just need the right day to set fire to them. Otherwise, a pair of 08 Monte Sublimes, not sure when they will be sacrificed to the Gods...

Very nice! Don't wait on that Shark. That is my favorite stick of all time. Sure wish I had an easier favorite, but I usually keep a few nearby.

I still have a Journey Brown Box set unopened I will set a fire to soon. Oh and thanks always to Jeff (Jlada) I got a chili pepper and love story coffin from 2008.

I will only smoke the shark once I have acquired two more, as from that point forward, I want to always have a pair on hand in case a special moment with a special friend arises. Remembering the night I smoked my first one from a very generous BOTL here on CP, the only thing I actually remember is the two hours of pure bliss. Honestly, I can say that no woman has ever done for me what that cigar did.

I'm lucky enough to have a B&M that still has some in stock (@ 16/each, I buy one every time I go there), and a few others that have me on the call list.

I would have to say the 4 AF Aniverxario cigars I have. 2 sun grown and 2 natural grown are my most prized cigars. I'm saving them to celebrate paying my mortgage off on my business. That'll put about 4'1/2 years on them. Should be fantastic by then. :thumbs:

Lately, none, they are all going to be smoked soon. The only one that I really am holding on to is a BTL that was gifted buy a very good BOTL, and that will be smoked on my daughters birthday in July right after I get to met her. Other than that I am just picking something out from the humi and burning it lately.

A couple of my holy grails are coming in shortly. I will post pictures once I receive. :)