• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your most prized cigar(s) in your humi

Some special ones in my humi are:
Honduran Padron Series 1 from mid '70s
Don Carlos #3 from '96
Opus #4 from 2000
OR Anejo 49
1950s Dunhill
CF10
858 Rosado

Not sure when I plan to smoke any of them.

I plan on smoking an Opus #2 Maduro when I return from the desert in September or October.

I plan on smoking the Opus in the bottle on the day I retire (2010).

I have a Dunhill Montecristo #2 ;) that I need to find an occasion to set it a flame!

The only cigar I have that isn't at risk of going up in flame any given time is an opus maduro lancero. The reason is I have smoked them before and can honestly say they are my favorite cigar and, since I really can't get more, worth saving for sometime special.
Yeah those are great, you should smoke that on a Tuesday or something. The one I smoked on a Thursday was incredible! :D

Well, I dont have anything REEALLLYYYY cool...but here is my list...

Illusione ~1~ - is going to be my graduation smoke.
Partagas Culebras - going to smoke it when my best cigar friend, Sporkd2, comes back from his tour in Iraq, along with his father, whom just beat cancer for...the 3rd time? (I'm pretty sure not cigar related)
Tatuaje Franks- again with Matt, Sporkd2

My most special cigar is a Punch (not sure exact name) from 1986...it was rolled and boxed before I was born!

I'll save something VERYYYYYY nice for when my Dad finally decides to smoke one with me. It'll never happen, but a man can dream cant he? :)

I've got two opus A's that I plan on sharing with my dad when we beat auburn next year. Those are the only two that know their fate.

I have a few Hemingway Classic Sungrown that I plan to keep for a while due to rarity and an Opus X Forbidden X Lancero that I plan to keep for a special occasion. I horde cigars that I want to age before I smoke 'em like my Opus X El Escorpion and Love Story from the 2008 Opus 22 set. Other than that any one of my rare/expensive cigars could see fire at anytime.

I have a BBMF that I was saving for when I took delivery of my first BMW. Unfortunately, since the lay off, I will not be taking delivery of said vehicle. I will have to think of something else to celebrate.

So wait, your username is BMW but you haven't bought one yet? Man, that's rough. PM me when you get hired again and if you need any help finding one cheap. I've bought a few and out here on the west coast you can rape the dealers and BMWFS right now.

Anyway, I don't have much that I'm saving. Probably my last Cabinetta. Really I've been thinking more about the cigars I've never smoked that are getting impossible to find. It pushes me into a collecting phase, also known as a hole in the wallet.

I have a BBMF that I was saving for when I took delivery of my first BMW. Unfortunately, since the lay off, I will not be taking delivery of said vehicle. I will have to think of something else to celebrate.

So wait, your username is BMW but you haven't bought one yet? Man, that's rough. PM me when you get hired again and if you need any help finding one cheap. I've bought a few and out here on the west coast you can rape the dealers and BMWFS right now.

BMW is my username because it was my employer, I loved what I did, and I love the BMW products. I have driven plenty of BMW's, including the new 7 series a few weeks ago. I have never had one of my own though, and mine was scheduled for delivery May 12th. Guess I should have made my username "almost a BMW'.

BMW is my username because it was my employer, I loved what I did, and I love the BMW products. I have driven plenty of BMW's, including the new 7 series a few weeks ago. I have never had one of my own though, and mine was scheduled for delivery May 12th. Guess I should have made my username "almost a BMW'.

Man, that's not right. I know all too well of how "the car that got away" feels. Hope your luck turns better soon!

As far as my most prized cigar...either a Gurkha Grand Reserve or the Anejo No. 50 I just bought yesterday. The Gurkha was purchased before I left for college when me and my best friend hit up the cigar store one last time, and he bought one as well. That one's getting a stay of execution at least until we're both back for summertime. Then when I checked out a local B&M in Sandusky yesterday, I saw 3 boxes on Anejos. Man, I was like a kid in a candy store. I know they're not super rare, but for a n00b like me it was pretty cool. The only occasion that it's getting saved for is the day it's been in my humi for about a month, cause after that it is gone.

I am saving an opus robusto for when the saints take it all home!

For me It's the BTL that was gifted which I am saving for when the baby is born. Other than that I have a few Anejo #77's that will most likely go up in smoke on the 18th, Also I just got a handful of Opus X Perf X that I haven't figured out their fate yet. Other than that there are a few other sized of Opus X that I have had for about a year that will be smoked when it finally warms up around here and I can smoke them and welcome in spring.

I have one of these Opus tins that I plan on smoking when I finally get married.

1169071373.jpg

It should be really good with as many years of age it will have on it when you finally get to smoke it! :laugh:

A cajun died and went to hell. On the first three days the devil tried to torture him with heat but he shrugged off the increasing temperature saying it wasn't worse than the bayou in August. On the fourth day he woke up and there was ice everywhere as the devil was sure he had never had freezing temps and thsi would be torture. To the devil's dismay he found the cajun happier than ever. When he asked why he was so happy, the reply was " The Saints just won the Super Bowl"

For my most prized smoke they are gifts from generous BOTL's here. I received a gift from one brother that had been gifted to him from #1. As I read his quote earlier in this thread, instead of saving it I should burn it as that would better represent his opinion. I will smoke it first chance I get. I just need to keep all the bands from these special cigars to remember what people have done for me.

Every cigar I have is in danger of immediate consumption except for a gifted 1953 RyJ that will get the flame when I celebrate 5 years clean and serene G-D willing in a year and a half. My nicest cigars are a PMM, 80's Dunhill Cabinetta, 80's Davidoff Chateau Margeaux, FFOX Chili Pepper, AF Gran Anniverxario, and a 98' Trinidad Fundadore. Its funny because I have smoked cigars of similar rarity and value but have still found the most enjoyable smoke I have ever had was a Bolivar Royal Corona from 06'. I do admit those Trini Fundi's are awesome.

I have only two that I'm saving for a special occasion.
The "special occasion" will be my sons graduation from college.
My oldest should graduate in 2012 and the cigar I have saved for that is an Opus X - Reserva D'Chateau that was purchased in 2000.
My youngest will enter college in the fall and should graduate in 2013. For his graduation I have saved a God of Fire by Carlito (2005).

Other then these, all others will be smoked when ever.

I have some rare/expensive stuff along with some pretty common smokes in my humi. But the most special one to me is this nameless, unknown smoke(I have 5 or 6 left) that I got for free from some old guy in Honduras who had been rolling cigars most of his life. Everytime I smoke one of those, it reminds me of that trip to central america with my best friend.

Oops.. forgot to add... i plan to save at least two of them to smoke with my best friend(that went with me to central america) when he is done with medical school... which is about 10 months from now.

I just picked up 2 Opus X Perfexion X. I had planned to smoke one on my son's birth, but given that is only 1 month away, & the advice here is that they are better with age, I will wait until his 1st birthday. The 2nd? I don't know, I'm new to all this. Maybe his 10th birthday (X=10; damn, that means I need to find a xXx by July...:D). I am a collector by nature, so this whole cigar hobby does not bode well for the bank account (nor my 48 qt cooler).

I just picked up 2 Opus X Perfexion X. I had planned to smoke one on my son's birth, but given that is only 1 month away, & the advice here is that they are better with age, I will wait until his 1st birthday. The 2nd? I don't know, I'm new to all this. Maybe his 10th birthday (X=10; damn, that means I need to find a xXx by July...:D). I am a collector by nature, so this whole cigar hobby does not bode well for the bank account (nor my 48 qt cooler).

Smoke one when he's born, smoke the other on his first birthday.

Just about every one of my cigars can be set on fire at any given moment. I am saving nothing. Mainly because I have saved smokes for special occasions in the past only to be severely disappointed (plugged, tight draw, tastes bad, cracked wrapper, etc.). I end up pulling out a second one to make up for it. But I am trying to put a little age on some of the ones I have since I don't have anything from prior to about 2005 at this point.

With that said one of my most prized smokes is probably a GOF, but I know that will be smoked very.... very soon :)