• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your ride?

5b97b248.jpg

07 V6 with the Pony Package

I love my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD Special Edition

seite%20fj%20klein.jpg

(this one is not mine, but looks almost the same....)

My wife drives a 2007 Toyota Matrix M-Theory

As I was reflecting on my cars of the past, I googled 2004 Volvo S60R and found a photo of what was my favorite vehicle ever -- until I was t-boned by someone trying to time a red light and totaled my car. Thank God for Volvo safety....
1.JPG

'88 Toyota Camry All Trac with all, and I mean ALL, burgundy interior. :laugh:

30ish mpg, AWD, I can smoke in it, and I can spend all the $$$ I save driving it on beer/cigars. What more could you want?

My "fun" vehicle is my bike.

'97 Chevy Tahoe 2-door 4x4. 235k on her and that 350 runs like new. And in case you're wondering...12mpg and it takes about $120 to fill 'er up :thumbs: I'm never gettin rid of my Chevy!!

Derek

06 Subaru WRX with the only color it should be offered in, blue. :) hehe, just love it in that color for some strang reason.....

Wife drives an 06 Xterra. Also in blue. Wonder if we have a blue fetish. I know of 2 more things that have been blue since we got married!!!!!!!

Don

Me: O3 Mazda 6s, Sport Package, etc...
2000 Yamaha YZF 600r

Wife: 08 Mercedes SLK 280, AIR SCARF <---greatest thing ever!, and other various things

It's almost time to get a new car or a new bike. Only 78k on the clock on the Mazda, so I figure I can run it closer to 90k before I get a new car. Only 21k on the Yamaha, and tires only have 2k on them.

'93 Explorer with 150k and I see myself keeping it till it gets to expensive to repair. First car love.

I'm currently in a 2004 C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe. Got it for a steal as a leftover. The warranty just ran out, so I'm thinking of replacing it before I start having expensive problems. I'd like to get an SLK350 or 55, maybe as a graduation gift to myself, before Merc screws up the redesign like they did on the SL. After all those hours worked at my job and time spent researching the stock market, all on top of school work, I'm really itching for the payoff...

BTW, the funny thing that I've noticed is a trend in this thread. There are a bunch of Mercedes guys and another bunch into American muscle cars and decked out pickups. Where's everyone else?

I have a LS 400 and a G35 SportCoupe. I would highly recommend both of them, especially the G35 if you have a heavy foot like I do.

'93 Explorer with 150k and I see myself keeping it till it gets to expensive to repair. First car love.

I said the samething 3 years ago. Mine had 198k on it and was costing about 100 month in misc. maintaince. Sold it to my wife's cousin who was in a tech program at local JVS and they fixed it up and he still drives it.
The one thing I hated about mine was the automatic looking hubs, if your stuck already couldn't get the son of a B into 4x4.

Anyway, got me a 2000 Chevy Impala with a 60/40 split front, pretty intense I know. What really makes it crazy is the aftermarket console I put in after the factory cup holder broke. If you guys are nice enough maybe I will post some pics.

2005 Chevy Trailblazer.... LOVE IT!

Now we just need to keep gas under $4 ???

2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Wagon. Fast as balls turbocharged AWD, looks like a total sleeper, and I can fit my wife, our two greyhounds, and all our stuff in it and still get ~20 MPG while making exceptional time. It's still stock, but the warranty will expire right around the same time I'll no longer be a student, so I'm planning on making a few adjustments to it eventually.

Meat002a-1.jpg

My wife drives a 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 TS. She lost her lead foot a few years ago after being one ticket away from becoming a public transit connoisseur. If I swap the turbo on the LGT, I think I might stick the old one on her car whether she likes it or not.

1999 Ford
Fairlane Millennium Ghia.
4 litre Tickford motor, 6 speed auto,13 speakers, full leather interior. A nice car but my last Ford.
They have well made parts in them but the build quality is crap.

I wanted to buy Australian and support the economy down here, but the next car I purchase will more than likely be a jappa.
Plus the price of fuel is just getting to much.
Its costing me 100 bucks a week to run it which is just to much.
This one will last me 10 years I hope so 7 years to go..... :laugh:

My commuter car: 2004 VW TDI Jetta. 40-45 MPG, for the win.... :cool:
Wife's ride: 2005 BMW X3; sport package, 3.0, etc.... :thumbs:
Beater truck - 1985 Chevy S-10 4X4. 260K+ and it still runs fine. Of course, the door window motors are dead, the door seals leak, etc..... :laugh:

Actually going shopping today. Looking at the G35 and the 335 coupe. Excited. BTW I drive a Sentra from 2000. Now hopefully you can see why I am excited.
....335 in Black / Black with the sport package, please...... :love:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Turned out to be the premium and sport package with the 18's. The test drive in the 335 was intense to say the least. I have never in my life received so much gratification from any material object in my life. I will work on the pricing and a few more dealers but I am feeling something big happening by the end of the month.

So did you decide on the 335 instead of the G35? Both are excellent, but make sure you get the sport G or the Xi 3 series. Enjoy the new car, they are both fantastic drives. Only issue you should be aware of is if you live in the north, the G35 is horrible in the snow. I spinout/fishtail on a semi-daily basis. The Xi is better than a truck for the snow.

I'm currently in a 2004 C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe. Got it for a steal as a leftover. The warranty just ran out, so I'm thinking of replacing it before I start having expensive problems. I'd like to get an SLK350 or 55, maybe as a graduation gift to myself, before Merc screws up the redesign like they did on the SL. After all those hours worked at my job and time spent researching the stock market, all on top of school work, I'm really itching for the payoff...

BTW, the funny thing that I've noticed is a trend in this thread. There are a bunch of Mercedes guys and another bunch into American muscle cars and decked out pickups. Where's everyone else?

Thats because people who appreciate the finer things in life know that Mercedes is one of the best cars out there, and has been for a long time. :D

So did you decide on the 335 instead of the G35? Both are excellent, but make sure you get the sport G or the Xi 3 series. Enjoy the new car, they are both fantastic drives. Only issue you should be aware of is if you live in the north, the G35 is horrible in the snow. I spinout/fishtail on a semi-daily basis. The Xi is better than a truck for the snow.

I should have clarified that it was a day of comparison between the G35xS (x all wheel drive with sport package) and the 335xi coupe with all wheel drive, premium and sport packages. Both are stellar cars. The G35 is quite a bang for the buck but once I felt the way that 335 felt... in a few weeks we will see.