• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your thoughts on this vehicle?

Trying to get pics up, just installed that tapalk app and still can't figure this out!

It's disabled on the forum via tapatalk. If you are on other forums you can use the pic post feature via tapatalk.

I have a '05 Sequoia with 213K on it, runs very strong. It'l get to 300K easy. Lets see the pics! John

Thanks, it's quite a bit nicer than I'm used too. I am still amazed at all the off road capabilities. Probably more so since for work I run street maintenance crews so I know how useful locking differentials and air suspensions and etc can be!

Pretty nice piece for the miles!

Of course with coin it cost new, no wonder the previous owner took care of it!

Today at work I took a few minutes and with a high speed grinder and carbide cutter opened up the 7/8" ball opening so that my 1" tow hook will fit.  It's good for about 8 ton's or more.  With that kind of weight limit I can use it at work when the single axle spreader trucks get stuck.  I typically pull them out with my work truck which is a 3/4 ton HD chevy.  Now I won't have to worry so much about ripping off the ball I attach too.  
I like the looks people get when they see something like that on the Lexus!
Was this:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0ID1comeLo0/UzHTUnaMKQI/AAAAAAAABfQ/1t1Yqsv7Ls0/w426-h568/14%2B-%2B1
Now this:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-iJQDwpxRu2Y/Uz3ebhgqCTI/AAAAAAAABhQ/BWEFwBPcvaM/w346-h461/14%2B-%2B1

Did a little window shopping and I'm going to pick up red caliper paint and do the brakes.  Then while I'm at it I'm going to try out that plasti-dip spray paint in flat black on the rims.  They are flaking from all the salt over the years so I'll try that and see what I think.

08249c7be21277df48ab2c0fe02490ed.jpg

If this works it will show the latest updates. Did some blackout work. More to come. Brake upgrade sometime this winter.