• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When it rains...it pours!

Thanks for the well wishes all, it is greatly appreciated. Gonna look at this as a time to get the lawn and garden straightened out and all that.
Rob

Been there, done that a number of times. Keep your chin up and use this time to take a little break.

Damn Rob................That really sucks brother. I hate to see good guys like you going through something tough like that. Sometimes though, you end up realizing that they do you a favor, and that everything does happen for a reason. :thumbs:

Good vibes coming your way bro.

Sorry to hear about the lay off. Hopefully you will be one of the many that I have encountered (myself included) who have been better off because of a layoff. It still is a terrible feeling though and for that I am sorry you had to go through it. Take care and good luck.

That sucks Rob! Hope everything works out real soon!

Let me add my condolences and well wishes. Here's to you getting back in the saddle again soon, or finding a diff dream to realize.