• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When will it be safe again? Disclaimer - (NOT Covid related)

JoeMO

Happy to be here
"They're out to get you, better leave while you can Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man You wanna stay alive, better do what you can so beat it." I'm turning into a hermit, afraid to go outside. Every knock makes me think, "You have to show them that you're really not scared You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare They'll kick you, then they beat you, then they'll tell you it's fair So beat it, but you wanna be bad" This has been a week of explosions. My porch and mailbox are nowhere to be found. @Armer , John is the latest brother to put the fear of Cigar Pass in me. What a great group of gentlemen we have here. 99% I've never met, 100% I would enjoy a drink and stick with anytime. But I think I'll "Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it No one wants to be defeated Showin' how funky strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a pretty neat gathering! JoeMO has some anger management issues we're working him through, but other than that it's a rather laid back bunch. 😆
It’s gotten old quick.
Edit - the middle of Jeff’s comment has gotten old quick.

Last edited: