• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where am I staying while in Barcelona ???

Stupid question- when you’re in a country such as Spain where Cubans are abundant and apparently cheap, what’s the law on bringing them back to the states? What’s stopping you from buying a suitcase to stuff full and pay for an extra check bag to fly home?

Stupid question- when you’re in a country such as Spain where Cubans are abundant and apparently cheap, what’s the law on bringing them back to the states? What’s stopping you from buying a suitcase to stuff full and pay for an extra check bag to fly home?
Customs. You are limited on the number of cigars you can bring back with you duty-free (I think it is 100 cigars, but could be wrong). If you get caught bringing in more than that and not claiming it, you face a hefty fine, or even jail if severe enough.

I don't think you can bring back any Cuban cigars.

^ Link to regulations

"Individuals who are persons subject to U.S. jurisdiction are authorized to import into the United States as accompanied baggage merchandise subject to the prohibitions in § 515.204, including Cuban-origin goods, that is purchased or acquired in a third country, provided that the merchandise is imported for personal use only. This paragraph does not apply to the importation into the United States of Cuban-origin alcohol or tobacco products."

Thanks, Dan! Have a great trip and safe journeys! 👍😎

I don't think you can bring back any Cuban cigars.

^ Link to regulations

"Individuals who are persons subject to U.S. jurisdiction are authorized to import into the United States as accompanied baggage merchandise subject to the prohibitions in § 515.204, including Cuban-origin goods, that is purchased or acquired in a third country, provided that the merchandise is imported for personal use only. This paragraph does not apply to the importation into the United States of Cuban-origin alcohol or tobacco products."
Oh yeah. I forgot that Trump reinstated this during his tenure.

Thanks Dan but only if you provide your address and I will return the favor. I won't be in the US until
And we have another winner 👍👍👍

@groucho898 @Darin @Gavin please me your addys and prizes will go out around Aug 22nd once I am back stateside

Thank you all for playing. Hotel in Barcelona is freaking awesome let’s see how my wife did on the one in Madrid 😉
Thanks Dan, was a fun contest.

I won't be in the US until Thanksgiving time so there is no rush for me.

Thanks Dan but only if you provide your address and I will return the favor. I won't be in the US until

Thanks Dan, was a fun contest.

I won't be in the US until Thanksgiving time so there is no rush for me.
Please don’t forget to remind me when you are back stateside.

Please don’t forget to remind me when you are back stateside.
Will do. Probably booking my Thanksgiving US trip in the next few weeks.

But most importantly how was your trip? Visit any decent cigar shops? Restaurants? What are your thoughts between Madrid and Barca? IT's a nice/hot time of year, hopefully you sent some time outdoors in a cafe enjoying a cheroot.

Will do. Probably booking my Thanksgiving US trip in the next few weeks.

But most importantly how was your trip? Visit any decent cigar shops? Restaurants? What are your thoughts between Madrid and Barca? IT's a nice/hot time of year, hopefully you sent some time outdoors in a cafe enjoying a cheroot.

Loved the trip overall. The only downside like you mentioned is that it’s pretty hot this time of the year.

Barcelona itself as a city probably needs only 2 days or so. But we saw plenty of amazing things around the city. Went to a winery, cheese maker, really old tavern with amazing food. Figueros was a great trip to see the Dali museum. Food wise Catalonia is so different from the rest of Spain it’s quite surprising

Madrid is really beautiful. Can easily spend a week there looking at all the architecture, exploring the museums and palaces. Great food, amazing bar scene

I don’t know how a name mix-up means I get cigars, but your generosity, as always Dan, is over the top! Thank you, sir!