• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where are they now? Outlaw 2007 calendar.....

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone know where these ladies are now, almost 8 years later:

20160206_172425.jpg

20160206_172518.jpg

I'll stop by on my way to dinner tonight and ask :D. With the regular crew down there, they should be really, really, REALLY easy to spot if they are around....

Man! I haven't seen her since I moved on to beach volleyball players.

They're not down the front of my pants, I'm sorry to say.

Just a few guesses:
Working in the strip club (not the good ones either)
Doubled in size
Raising 3 kids and covered with a whole bunch of stretch marks

Well Z
I'll stop by on my way to dinner tonight and ask :D. With the regular crew down there, they should be really, really, REALLY easy to spot if they are around....

Well did you find out what the story is? Maybe Brad knows, wasn't he around back then?

I would bet, that the daisy dukes have a few more square inches of fabric on them now.

Well Z

Well did you find out what the story is? Maybe Brad knows, wasn't he around back then?

I would bet, that the daisy dukes have a few more square inches of fabric on them now.

I don't think anyone who has worked there more than 2 weeks is around on a weekend night, but I'll ask Steve when I see him. I think they save most of the "talent" for the South location...they do advertise the girls will be at some of the parties but I've never seen them up north. Skip Martin from Roma Craft is here next week, I'll do serious recon, lol.

I just got back from the RoMa Craft party, and Kendall had no information when I inquired about what he referred to as the Vintage 2007 crew.