• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you smoke your Cigar

In the cold I head to the hot tub, my hand freezes up a bit if it is too cold. Be careful of the hottub however, go to reviews and look up my "New Elements Padron", not good.

Otherwise in the very cold I go to the garage where I have a heater set up and a nice folding chair.

In normal weather my back patio, I am not much of a social smoker so I have never been to the local B&M with the BOTL . I see them all there though.

I have a recliner that my wife didn't want in the house anymore. I put it in the garage in between the two car garage door and the single car door, with an old end table for my ashtray and to hold my glass of scotch. In this kind of weahter I just sit and watch the rain or whatever. Alternative is to go in the hot tub.

I have a den that's right in front of the house as you walk in the front door. Leather chairs and hardwood floors, so little aftersmell. The wife does not mind.

Also, outside on the deck watching the golfers go by. Then last, but not least, at my local B&M. I usually go there for extended lunch breaks at work.

In the hot tub mainly, or else sitting on my deck with the tabletop propane heater trying vainly to keep me warm as I sit there with layer upon layer to keep some heat in me. :)

In the spring or summer, I sit out on the deck with my wife while she has a glass of wine. She actually enjoys the smell of cigars. I am currently installing a roof mounted exhaust fan with ceiling vents in my home theater. That way in the bad/cold weather I can enjoy a cigar while I watch a movie or the Yankees.

Dave

In the summer, on my deck at camp along the shore of Lake Erie. Or on the golf course together with a fine malt and hops beverage. In the winter - the bowling alley or a cigar friendly tavern. The house is taboo.

At work we are made to go out back with the cigarette crowd, :angry: at home I go for a walk in the woods across the street from my house, I have a log I usually sit on, but sometimes (too rarely), I ride my motorcycle up to the top of a hill, a spot with a good view, and smoke a cigar there in all of natures splendor. It's just like being in church for me.

I have a two car shop next to the garage with directv and a nice chair. I just insulated it and picked up a propane heater so it gets pretty toastie and stays a little cooler in summer.

At work we are made to go out back with the cigarette crowd, :angry: at home I go for a walk in the woods across the street from my house, I have a log I usually sit on, but sometimes (too rarely), I ride my motorcycle up to the top of a hill, a spot with a good view, and smoke a cigar there in all of natures splendor. It's just like being in church for me.

Ah, your are a creative Cigar smoker, I love it.

Outside, local B&M (Puff N Stuff), or cigar bar (Highland Cigar). I am not allowed to smoke in the house either.

In the winter, all my smoking is done at the local B&M. When it's nice, either on the deck or on the course.

Lately in the cold weather I some in my garage listing to sports radio or talk radio. In the warmer time I sit out back by the koi pond with my smoking buddy my little Dachshund. I wish I would of named him Maduro.

Lately in the cold weather I some in my garage listing to sports radio or talk radio. In the warmer time I sit out back by the koi pond with my smoking buddy my little Dachshund. I wish I would of named him Maduro.

Ah, a fellow Koi pond comprade! kewl, And thanks to all who participated in this discussion. It was interesting and fun! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, at my university, they are starting to ban all tobacco products from on campus. This has made me start to scramble to find alternate places to enjoy a cigar. During the Spring and Fall, it usually isn't a problem to sit in the woods nearby but during the winter, I've had more of a struggle.