• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where does your Humidor reside

Humidor Minister

Talking about different types of storage made me wonder, where does your humidor reside? In my case, my desk top actually sits on the dining room table (that we almost never dine at due to opposite shifts) and my cabinet sits next to my desk in my office at work. How about you guys? Where's your Humi?

I've got my wine cooler in the basement in the laundry room. And my desktop in my room on a dresser. Random singles in the desktop and full boxes down in the cooler.

Winodor sits in the computer room and my three desktops are in my living room on top this small bar thing (more like a wine rack with a flat surface on top) that we have

I have several desktops accumulated over the past 20 years.
I keep them on a fairly plain shelf unit, which sort of disappears, letting the humidors sort of showcase.
They are in a room that has a dedicated A/C unit which keeps the temp between 68 and 70.

My 75 count is on my desk in my loft, my dad's 150 is on the bookcase in his office, and we have another 75 in the basement that we share. Once we by this house, my dad is planning on putting a bar in the basement with two built-in Vinos--one for wine and one for cigars.

I keep my 2 coolers in my "studio," which is actually just a second bedroom sans bed.

Mine right now is sitting next to me in the computer room, Kim's is sitting on the little wine fridge next to my 42 bottle wine-o-dor.

On top of my bar until the summer and then down in the basement :)

My coolers and humis are in the basement where the temp stays around 63 and the RH varies between 50% and 60% depending on time of year and how much I run the dehumidifier.

My 3 humidors reside on the shelf under my coffee table, in the coolest room of my apartment. Seriously considering picking up a wine cooler to put my mind at ease during the summer months.

All my humidors are somewhere in my bedroom. I hope to one day buy a big cabinet and consolidate my collection.

My coolerdor is sitting in my rarely used dining room(68 deg.), the desktop humi is sitting a side table next to my sofa(70 deg).

My Vino and desktop are in my office.

Vino is in a corner...

Desktop is on, well, my desk....

My desktop is on top of my vinotemp which is right next to the couch in the living room.

Right next to my bed. I haven't paid out all this money for the sexy vinotemp and expensive cigars to NOT sleep with em. :p

My tower humidor sits in the formal living room, and my coolidors sit down in the basement.

My 100qt cooler is on the floor in my basement next to the computer desk. Winter temps are low 60's and the worst is has ever been in the summer was 73 degrees. Not bad me thinks.