• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where I smoke

That looks like an amazingly peaceful place to enjoy some "you" time...

How often do you manage to make it out there?

That looks like an amazingly peaceful place to enjoy some "you" time...

How often do you manage to make it out there?

I walk down there everyday.
It is just at the end of my street.

I'll be right over! :D

Steve

Hopefully developers don't screw that area up....we're losing nature faster than we know it.

Hopefully developers don't screw that area up....we're losing nature faster than we know it.

You certainly are in your neck of the woods! My brother in law lives right off 518 in Pearland and it's become a concrete jungle. Of course, in that part of Texas there's not much nature to lose unless you like dirt, scrub trees and hurricanes.

You certainly are in your neck of the woods! My brother in law lives right off 518 in Pearland and it's become a concrete jungle. Of course, in that part of Texas there's not much nature to lose unless you like dirt, scrub trees and hurricanes.

LoL! Yes the open plains of Pearland are no more today. Have you seen the 518/288 Area recently? It's unreal what they did in 2 years time...

VERY nice indeed! I could smoke a whole box out there! (in one sitting)