• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which box would you pick?

Cohiba lancero or panatela

Backslide said:
Sir Winston's for sure!

Review #78: Some sticks satisfy, others still the mind, still others stupefy... and this one is a case in point: I could die with that kind of smoke saturating my mind. Better than hot sex: I can get bored with pussy, but this cigar is beyond any passing fancy. - Submitted by MisterBlu on September 20, 2014

With reviews like this no wonder they are hard to keep in stock.

I'm going to update my original post and add the reason why I'm looking.

Better than hot sex huh. Well in that case I better buy some cigars. But a question to my learned BOTL's. Why do the sites selling these say ten years is the longest one should age, saying by that time the oil component is gone?

Oh yes, I hope you receive your promotion, congrats in advance.

Monte # 2's or it's cousin H. Upmann # 2's are good aging selections.  Cohiba cigars are also good for aging.  I'm aging a box of Cohiba Maduros right now.  :)  Really depends on your tastes.  Another good one are the Partagas Shorts.  They are some tasty sticks right there.  They only last about 15 - 25 minutes, but I've just opened a box I've been aging since 2005 and they are very very tasty.