• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which would you choose?

Pardon here as well. Followed closely by LFD, and Ashton. The consistency is most important to me as well. I need to acquire more Pardon boxes.

1. HdM Double Corona, 2. Lito Gomez Small Batch, 3. Heminway Best Seller

At this point in my limited experience it would have to be Fuente. Some days I don't feel like having my butt kicked and other times I do. I think Fuente is the one brand that can fill the bill. Of course if we're going to lump every ISOM into Habanos S.A. then yeah.

I would go with Fuente as they have many choses. I like opus X, twisted (?), short story, and Case Fuente house stick. Padron are great, but I have only had the 1964 anniversary.

Have to go Padron first, followed by Fuente second. Suggest you try the 8-5-8 Sungrown by Fuente. Quite a nice smoke.

Love my Padron, but I have to give the nod to Fuente. Their product range is more diverse and Anejos are like crack cocaine to me.

Padron

Next would be Fuente

Finally, Illusione. If Illusione had better construction, it might very well be my no. 1.

For you Fuente guys, The company is JC Newman. Fuente is the factory and cigar, but JC Newman distributes Fuente, Diamond Crown, Brickhouse, Julius Caeser and a few more.

For you Fuente guys, The company is JC Newman. Fuente is the factory and cigar, but JC Newman distributes Fuente, Diamond Crown, Brickhouse, Julius Caeser and a few more.

Correct you are. For me I was speaking of the cigars only and not the factory that sell leafs to other makers. I can say that the VSG and Cabinet made by Ashton are great sticks. Then there is the Me Amor from La Aroma De Cuba, that I think is still filled with Fuente tobacco.

I will have to try the Brickhouse and Julius Caesar.

[member='Cigarman Andy'] I think the majority of the people that posted in this thread didn't understand the question that you asked.

my understanding is that you wanted to know what major company, not individual brand.

So the people that posted tataje, should have listed Pepin. Your example of Fuente should be listed as JC Newman.

I'll stand by my earlier post of Habanos SA :)

Jason

I'm sure that this thread will be useful to alot of newbs, as they might not know who really makes the cigars they like most. They'll have to research a bit to find their answers.

Another thing, wouldn't Illusione be Raices Cubanas? I'm not 100% on this one.

Another thing, wouldn't Illusione be Raices Cubanas? I'm not 100% on this one.

Racies Cubanas is a factory. They also make some of La Palina and Viaje. Illusione is a company.

Pepin is a person not a company or factory. Tatuaje is a company, and the factory is My Father.

Thanks for the knowledge just now Andy, I always thought Fuente was it's own company. When I recently found the newest Cigar Aficionado magazine, there was an article about the Fuente and their history, great read. But wasn't Fuente their own company before joining in with JC Newman?

This is turning out to be a great lesson! :thumbs:

Thanks Andy!

Paul

I see know.

The company that provide the sticks we like.

JC for me.