• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:
servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:
Barney you never sent me a bottle.

Why post a giveaway thread when you don't follow through??
[snapback]153280[/snapback]​

wow bill...did you like search far and wide for this oooooooold thread, just so you could rip me? i think i sent it out to everyone except you...karma's a funny thing, huh? :laugh:
[snapback]153363[/snapback]​

No Barney, someone (NorCal) topped the thread so it appeared on my "view new posts" screen as I had forgotten all about it.

Any particular reason that you did not send me a bottle? You posted this giveaway three weeks after you got here when you essentially knew no one here.
[snapback]153406[/snapback]​

maybe i can see the future...given the way you represented yourself in the gob, i'm really surprised that you would even bring it up.
[snapback]153595[/snapback]​

Your gobstopper fiasco was six months AFTER you went back on your word with the wine offer. You also admitted you didn't use good judgement in your pass on three accounts:
1. Screwing up the route of the pass (NJ to CT to Mississippi to NY)
2. Insituting a "penalty stick" rule AFTER everyone signed up (changing the rules in the middle of the game to give yourself more cigars)
3. Using "Otter Boxes" which made the package weigh 14 pounds making the shipping charges two to three times the normal postage for passes.

You're being a real dick about this. Any particular reason why you removed the post I quoted you in? Wassa matter, ya feelin' STUPID or something?

Keep it up Barney............

servebig said:
just go away troll...at this point i wouldn't give you the sweat off my balls
[snapback]153731[/snapback]​

Not a matter of "trolling" Barney, you posted a giveaway and did not follow through. That's a pretty sleazy thing to do and your responses are only making you look worse.

Again, keep it up...........

if there is anyone besided bill that didn't get a bottle, please let me know by PM and i will make sure it gets to you...hey, sometime i forget stuff...ya know? ;)

barney

You still owe me a bottle. Addy in profile ;)

Do you plan on sending me one per your original promise?

Why gripe just for the sake of griping. It's not like you're out of anything CC.

Barney should have sent his end but for some reason he didn't. That's life bro :cool:

Cliff, he posted a giveaway and did not follow through as promised it's as simple as that.
When other people here have held contests and not followed through with their promises they've been "called out" too.

Smarten up...

Every contest I've ever held here, I've made good on my promise. Obviously on Barney's first one here he did not. What would you do if say I held a 6000th post contest, you won and I never sent you anything?

C'mon tell me, I'd love to hear your answer...........

I'd just shrug it off. The same thing happened to me over at CW. I won a contest, the guy said he would send some smokes, and I've never gotten anything from him. Luck of the draw I guess ???

I never said you didn't have a valid point, because you do CC :thumbs:

Cliff, this is where the "self-moderating" aspect of this board comes into play. When someone CONTINUALLY exhibits questionable behavior, it should be brought to the attention of the entire community.

I take exception to your BS post "just gripe for the sake of griping" ya ain't too bright if that's your take on me.

See "gamelover2004" if ya get my drift..........

Even though Bill can be a pain in the a$$, you still owe him a bottle Barney.

I always thought you were a braggart anyway, but that will certainly change to POS soon............

Pretty lame on your part!

So servebig (barney) is a welsher and "in you face" about his lack of integrity and cvmfour (cliff) condones and defends this sort of behavior. Yesterday I didn't even know these guys existed and today I'm wishing it was yesterday.

NA

Hey Barney, I saw ya checkin' the thread but ya didn't post anything. Wassa matter, cat got your tounge?

I think I figured this out...in my original post i said the first 12 PMs got a bottle. It could be that you posted Bill, rather than PMing...i dunno. I thought i sent out all 12, but its been a while. In any case I have an idea that will make everyone happy...I think I have some more in the cellar to send you...but I have to check. All you need to do is send gregor a couple of additional cigars as the current gob host and we can put this silly thing behind us. sound good?

barney

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Barney, I saw ya checkin' the thread but ya didn't post anything. Wassa matter, cat got your tounge?
[snapback]154739[/snapback]​

nope...the cats got a furball :p

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]154739[/snapback]​

bill, anytime brutha...

servebig said:
I think I figured this out...in my original post i said the first 12 PMs got a bottle. It could be that you posted Bill, rather than PMing...i dunno. I thought i sent out all 12, but its been a while. In any case I have an idea that will make everyone happy...I think I have some more in the cellar to send you...but I have to check. All you need to do is send gregor a couple of additional cigars as the current gob host and we can put this silly thing behind us. sound good?

barney
[snapback]154740[/snapback]​

Why should I have to send gregor a couple of cigars? You posted a giveaway I did indeed PM you and you never followed through. Your pass was five months AFTER your wine giveaway. ???

coventrycat86 said:
servebig said:
I think I figured this out...in my original post i said the first 12 PMs got a bottle.  It could be that you posted Bill, rather than PMing...i dunno.  I thought i sent out all 12, but its been a while.  In any case I have an idea that will make everyone happy...I think I have some more in the cellar to send you...but I have to check.  All you need to do is send gregor a couple of additional cigars as the current gob host and we can put this silly thing behind us.  sound good?

barney

Why should I have to send gregor a couple of cigars? You posted a giveaway I did indeed PM you and you never followed through. Your pass was five months AFTER your wine giveaway. ???
[snapback]155695[/snapback]​

nope...i don't think you did PM me or i would have sent it...i know i sent 12 bottles out, but i dont remember everyone who got it. anyway whats the big deal about sending out a cigar or 2 to help the gob throb? its something that you should have done when you were in the pass anyway...if you notice in my original post on the zin i said send me a cigar if you like the wine.

bill i hope you and i are not destined to fight forever...i throw out an olive wreath and ask you to meet me half way.

barney

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:
servebig said:

barney

[snapback]155695[/snapback]​

nope...i don't think you did PM me or i would have sent it...i know i sent 12 bottles out, but i dont remember everyone who got it. anyway whats the big deal about sending out a cigar or 2 to help the gob throb? its something that you should have done when you were in the pass anyway...if you notice in my original post on the zin i said send me a cigar if you like the wine.

bill i hope you and i are not destined to fight forever...i throw out an olive wreath and ask you to meet me half way.

barney
[snapback]155742[/snapback]​

Barney, I PM'd you per your original instructions, never mind the fact that my address has always been in my profile and you clearly knew I had posted here indiciating interest in your giveaway.

You have a reputation here of being a screw up, a braggart and one who has a hard time getting the facts straight.

You completely screwed up the order in your pass (NC to CT to MISSISSIPPI to NJ).
You use "otter boxes" which quadrupled the weight of the box.
You change the rules in the middle of the game (adding a "penalty stick" rule).
I make an issues of these points AND YOU AGREE that I was correct on all of them.
You say "send a cigar if you like the wine" and now you want me to send cigarS before I even get the wine? WTF is up with THAT?
You send you pass out for round two and didn't include the paperwork.

Since you seem to have a difficult time getting simple things right, how do you expect anyone here to believe that I never PM'd you?

Just send the wine, if I like it, I'll send you a cigar per your original request.