• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

servebig said:
this is dumb...lets take this to PM. Mines on the way...
[snapback]155786[/snapback]​
Nothing really to take to PM Barney, you stiffed me on your giveaway and you send me a PM with more insults and nastiness.

This is the PM I received from Barney:
i doubt you'll respond to this PM...you never responded to any during the gob. you are all about attempting to humiliate people publicly on CP...

if you remember, i apologized to you during the gob...i did this privately and publicly. i did this even though your rantings were entirely over the line, as they are most of the time. all you did was continue to dump on me in public regarding the pass...as you continue to do now. had you included 1 extra cigar in the gob it might have been a little more credible, but instead you just pissed and moaned and made it a very unpleasant experience for everyone.

now...out of the blue 8 months after the fact, you decide to get a big hard on over a ****ing bottle of wine. you never should have gone there...shoulda just let things die between us...or here's a good idea:

HOW BOUT YOU PM ME ABOUT IT?!?!

but thats not your style is it bill??? you'd much rather continue to be a total asshole and escalate this thing to a flame war...but it seems to me that this doesn't serve anybody. this is why i tried to offer a truce...but you'll have none of it...instead you name call.

the sad thing is this is supposed to be about commradere...friends sharing experiences...not criticism. why dont we both stop the stupidity and handle this like adults? lets show everyone at CP that its all about good times...not just trivial bull****.

life is too short for this bull****.

Nice job Barney, you're showing your true colors once again. Just send the wine like you were supposed to do last April.

We're waiting, Barney......

You gonna be the next one in a neuse???

why does it not surprise me that you would post this?

thanks for proving my point...

servebig said:
why does it not surprise me that you would post this?

thanks for proving my point...
[snapback]155921[/snapback]​
And your point is what Barney? You try to make yourself look good with your posts on the board yet you send me crap like that in a PM which is clearly designed to antagonize.

You're a two-faced phony who needs to shown up for exactly what you are.

Now when are you going to send the wine? Addy in profile.

The Neuse is a river in North Carolina.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
We're waiting, Barney......

You gonna be the next one in a neuse???
[snapback]155862[/snapback]​

OK, Im out. I am no longer giving you what you want which is to engage in public and get into some verbal sparring so you can prove you're right. We've all met guys like you.........How this effects the entire community is clearly not of interest to you, you are interested in perpetuating this and getting off on being right.

You've had a few opportunities to end this with me and yet you choose to drag it out. Why? So you can prove to everyone that a) you are right b) that I am a worthless piece of sh*&& and c) everyone will see how astute and heroic you are for exposing me as a no good phony..... so, I'm going to make it easy for you... First let me say you are right! !!! I'm a cheap welcher, not good on his word, and an overall assh**&%, who, as you can see from the threads, clearly has been the one trying to perpetuate an angry public dispute and not settle it in private, like real men do. You're smarter, bigger and better than me. Happy?

Now, I think I speak for a most people here in that we are here to talk about cigars and not get into pissing contests. I will not engage with you any more on this. Period. This is a cigar board not a hen house. So, now that you are right in public and everyone knows it, can we get back to the business of cigars? and try to be supportive of each other and not critical? ... I hope so...

Grow up Barney and stop acting like a baby.

Your issues with your pass were over and done with months ago.
Some new guy tops this thread and I post saying I never received the bottle from you and you start right in with posts like this:
i think i sent it out to everyone except you...karma's a funny thing, huh? laugh.gif
and this:
just go away troll...at this point i wouldn't give you the sweat off my balls
I call you out on it and you post some fluff about wonderful you think you are and that you're some kind of "real man" ??? yet send me a PM wanting to pick a fight and antognize me.

You STILL refuse to address the issue of the wine giveaway. How many times have you been directly asked about it now, what maybe six or seven? All you do is respond with more of your BS. You're not trying to solve anything here.

Once again, your most recent post shows me and this entire community just the type of person you are.

I'll ask you again, are you going to make good on your original promise to send me the bottle of wine per the first post in this thread?

Anyone want odds that Barney will not answer this question in his next post?

Barney, here's a way to end this. "CC, bottle is on the way. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Bill - Bad form posting PM's.

NA

Hey, I'm not a fan of posting PM's either but when people like Barney and Slowhand say one thing in a PM and then turn around and try to give a very different impression in a public post in a thread, their PM's are fair game. It's simply a matter of setting the record straight. If one were to ONLY consider Barney's posts here, he might be considered the poor victim of "bullying" by little ole me. But if one were to have ALL the information (ie his PM to me), a different conclusion would be drawn.

I ask him why he never sent the wine, he gives a bunch of excuses, claims this is "dumb" then shoots me a PM laced with insults and additional attempts at baiting me into another fight. Sorry but he ain't gettin' away with it and anyone else who tries that crap (like slowhand) with me is going to have their PM's posted. Saying one thing in a PM but try to portray themself as some kind of "Oh I'm just a good ole boy here and CC isn't" in their public posts is BS.

A person should always remember that anything they ever put in writing may come back to bite them in the a$$ ;)

SamClemmons said:
Barney, here's a way to end this. "CC, bottle is on the way. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Bill - Bad form posting PM's.

NA
[snapback]156003[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

Top for Barney.

Ya said this subject was "closed" but there's no indication of that anywhere. Do you mean "closed" because you:
1. Sent the wine as suggested by SamClemmons & PuroBrat (oh yeah and me too)
2. Decided you are indeed NOT going to follow through on your promise and not send me the bottle of wine

Please Barney, do tell........

Ya know he's gonna pee in the bottle before he sends it to ya. Just let it go you're beginning to act and sound like you're six.

Everybody already knows and you don't need the extra posts.

AVB,

He and scammers like him need to be shown up for exactly what they are, it's as simple as that.

Barney is clearly wrong in this case and tries to lie his way out of his promise.

Please don't go there with the "beginning to act and sound like you're six" 'cause ya ain't exactly as pure as the driven snow in that area yourself ;)

It's easy for you and other bystanders to pull the Rodney King "Oh just let it go, can't we all get along....." crap but you are the not affected party here, I am.

So long as Barney continues to act like a scammer, you're going to just have to keep reading my posts.

You can always just ignore my posts if ya like ;)

coventrycat86 said:
AVB,

He and scammers like him need to be shown up for exactly what they are, it's as simple as that.
Barney is clearly wrong in this case and tries to lie his way out of his promise.

Please don't go there with the "beginning to act and sound like you're six" 'cause ya ain't exactly as pure as the driven snow in that area yourself ;)

How do ya think I know what you are sounding like? I don't think I whine as well though.

It's easy for you and other bystanders to pull the Rodney King "Oh just let it go, can't we all get along....." crap but you are the not affected party here, I am.

I didn't know that Barney beat you so badly, that your ego was bruised to such an extent. Believe me, Rodney King was not anywhere near my thoughts. At worst, you may call him a shirker or a piker for not making good on the delivery but for this particular thread there is no way a scam was involved. You didn't lose anything of value or otherwise here. Oh, and you forgot "the" for "the affected party here"

So long as Barney continues to act like a scammer, you're going to just have to keep reading my posts.

You can always just ignore my posts if ya like ;)
[snapback]157717[/snapback]​

I do with most of them.

All IMO:

CC look at it from Barney's perspective. If you were being hounded, being called a scammer, etc. would you really send that person a bottle of wine? I think it's come to the whole boards attention that you're not getting a bottle of wine. It's time to let it go man because in the end, it's not really worth it.

Sorry if you two have concluded that I'm "whining" about the wine but the fact is he should not be let off the hook for posting a giveaway and not following through. I post here reminding him of the fact that he stiffed me after NorCal tops the thread and Barney starts in with the nastiness and the insults.

So Cliff and Ray, ya think his behavior is not worth raising any objections about?

If I followed your proposed course of action but just "dropping it" we'd all jsut forget about it (which is what Barney wants us all to do) and people like Cliff will just go on defending this loser in the future.

Ya think Barney did a good thing when he started his "Who is a bigger a**hole?" thread or since CS just "dropped it" have you forgotten about that too?

This has nothing to do with wine or lack thereof. You just spread your vitriol across all the forums whether it is pertinent or not. As for the thread below, you think servebig "won" that? It shows what the body politic thought and they didn't have to be reminded every day across multiple threads and forums.

coventrycat86 said:
Ya think Barney did a good thing when he started his "Who is a bigger a**hole?" thread or since CS just "dropped it" have you forgotten about that too?
[snapback]157804[/snapback]​

AVB said:
This has nothing to do with wine or lack thereof. You just spread your vitriol across all the forums whether it is pertinent or not. As for the thread below, you think servebig "won" that? It shows what the body politic thought and they didn't have to be reminded every day across multiple threads and forums.

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]157804[/snapback]​
[snapback]157824[/snapback]​

You're losin' me Ray.........I honestly can't make much sense out of any of this?

Care to elaborate?

You just spread your vitriol across all the forums whether it is pertinent or not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Something you would never or have never done?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up.....

As for the thread below, you think servebig "won" that?

I dunno about "win" or "lose" I brought it up because he started that thread because his P/T's in my pass were called into question by cohibasurfer and Barney's reaction to start that thread was pretty lame, wouldn't you agree?

Do you look at everything as some kind of "fight" where you have to win ???

AVB, I love ya an' all but when you pull your Evil Clown routine, ya wear kind thin on many of us......