• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who lives in your neighborhood?

moki

el Presidente
Who lives in your neighborhood?

http://www.mapsexoffenders.com/

Enter your address and zip code to find out. We have a guy living on the street next to ours:

Richard Skellen
11 Regent St.

linkage...

Scary stuff, but very useful, too. I'd rather that this information be publicly available than what the situation would be like otherwise.

Seeing that I live on a AF base. That would have been scary if I got any in the area. We are clean here. :cool:

However, forwarding that site to others. Thanks Moki!

Did that once and found a guy living 500 yards from the house, we moved 6 months later. No one in the immediate area now...thankfully.

I think the query I did on * in Boston, MA actually lagged their database.

Scary. ???

What scares me more than anything, is the school at one end of my street, and the little red blip at the other end of it. uggh. Can't they check these things before they place these people.

Only one guy in my city and I happen to know him :sign: That's what happens when you do an underage kid (him 19, her 16/17) and the parents find out. I guess they're all not really rapists though.

That's a great map. Four in my area, and there is a school just up the street for special ed kids.

Thanks for the link.

Any of you guys that have kids old enough thinking of showing your kids the pictures and saying to stay the hell away from the people in the pics?

Several listed in my Zip Code that are not on the map so I can not tell where they are.

Is there not Laws or "regulations" that say that a Sex Offender can not live with in a certain radius of a School or gathering place for children?

Glad to see some of the kids from high school showing up as rapists!

PStan, yeah I thought so... ???

Our State police has a page for this....it's got pictures and everything!

There are a few nearby but thankfully not too close.

PSTAN said:
Several listed in my Zip Code that are not on the map so I can not tell where they are.

Is there not Laws or "regulations" that say that a Sex Offender can not live with in a certain radius of a School or gathering place for children?
[snapback]239370[/snapback]​
I thought so, but there is a large concentration of these guys in the vicinity of the local high school (and my neighborhood :(). I may inquire about the specifics.

Call the closest Police Station to that school or area. they should tell ya.

If you scroll the map at all, you have to click on the Click to pin-point SexOffendors on the Map button in order to get the scumbags to appear.

True, the only red balloons (offenders) that will show up are for the ones that are listed and "mapped". Those listed as "not mapped" will not show up.

Cool city map with the street names though.

moki said:
If you scroll the map at all, you have to click on the Click to pin-point SexOffendors on the Map button in order to get the scumbags to appear.
[snapback]239420[/snapback]​

Back