• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who or what is that in your Avatar?

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Got this idea from the topic Jonesy started about "What does you CP name mean?"

There is alot of strange and interesting pictures that you guys and gals use in you avatar. I find myself wondering who is that or what is that?

Mine is self explanitory the Sox spanking the Yanks and what better way to share it then with two hot chicks! :thumbs: No I don't know them it is just something I stumbled across on the web.

So I ask you What/who is that in your avatar?

Paul

My old Golden named Cowboy....and yes that is a cigar in his mouth,

My youngest daughter, Stella, eating donuts at Krispy Kreme. Used to have a GB Packer helmet, but lost that image and had to start over.

Some random dude I found on the internet. Other than the beer, he's pretty much nothing like me, so it seemed the perfect avatar..... :p

My goalie mask. It's custom painted with my last name on the chin, stripper angel on the side, and Freddy Krueger's glove on the top.

A photo op with one of the Malibu Rum girls at the Malibu Rum room during Mardi Gras 2011. And yes... She's wearing body paint from the waist up. :love:

A photo op with one of the Malibu Rum girls at the Malibu Rum room during Mardi Gras 2011. And yes... She's wearing body paint from the waist up. :love:

Why the hell is it so out of focus!!!! Please fix! :thumbs:

My daughter and I playing with the webcam. I've shaved and gotten a haircut since then, though... gotta play Army now.

Me, on the roof of my family's home in the Black Hills, trying (unsuccessfully) to fix a leak around the stovepipe with my Dad. We slatherd blackjack all over that thing and the next time it rained...drip, drip, drip...ok, get the pans back out. I haven't been up there since the summer of 2010 so I'm not sure if they ever got it stopped.

I did a google search for "pic with cigar" and this is one that came back in the search. Liked it and here it is.

It was a stock image in some article I read a few years ago. I felt like it summed up my life at the time pretty well.

And unlike some of my avatars of the past, I've never been asked to change it.