• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who or what is that in your Avatar?

tl-MY+ZIP+CODE+IS+NONE+OF+YOUR+DAMN+BUSINESS.jpg

It has since been changed to my weapon of choice, MP7A1

Mine is a photo I took with playing around with an old Rolleicord 2.8 TLR, in the Burbank Mall.

I seem to have sixth sense for bullcrap. :p

Mine is a photo I took with playing around with an old Rolleicord 2.8 TLR, in the Burbank Mall.

Cool man! I had a Rolliflex 2.8 that was in top shape for quite sometime. I still kick myself for getting rid of it every once in awhile. :( I sold it off when I got rid of my darkroom setup and changed over to all digital. Still have my dad's Pentax K1000 though! :thumbs:

This was a huge Brown Trout I caught here locally. The way it swam away was awesome.

My grandchildren, Mia (4) and Jayden (17 months). They mean the world to the wife and I. :love:

I am a Freemason and at get togethers we sample a lot of scotch. This is me at after a meeting with some JW Blue.

A picture of me before my operation.

I'm not getting suckered into THAT discussion again, John. I went down in flames last time! :blush: :laugh:

My pic is of Totoro, a wood spirit from a Japanese children's anime film. I resemble him.

My pic is of Totoro, a wood spirit from a Japanese children's anime film. I resemble him.

I had wondered about this character actually... Does Totoro have seven boobs?

I had wondered about this character actually... Does Totoro have seven boobs?
I asked my daughter and she said he's like a giant "thing", not sure what that meant but I'm leaning towards maybe anime "moob's. :laugh:
I love those Japanese Anime films, like Howels Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle In The Sky, Spirited Away, to name a few.
We have all those in our collection plus some other titles. I like Howl's Moving Castle of them all. Now she's into Manga books so the DVD's haven't seen daylight for a while.

It's my dog looking out the window. I thought it was just the coolest thing because he looks so interested on something. And the light was perfect in this picture.