• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who or what is that in your Avatar?

It's a picture of my Dad during WW2. I posted it on the 10th anniversary of his passing. In the spring, I'll probably switch back to the Mustang.

My favorite "Grand-dog" Sarge enjoying his favorite spot on my couch, and looking very stoic I might add. ( As I have no grandchildren as yet)
Oh well, I'm young :laugh:

I saw this picture somewhere, and it just fit. A angry little bastard!

Its my youngest son and I. We are right outside the Steelers locker room at Hines Field.

Don

Rufus the Bobcat (Ohio U), punching Brutus the Suckeye in the face as he takes him to the turf. :)

It's a cat I had soon after I got married. It just dropped dead as a kitten.

A sketch I did, many years ago, inspired by the reading of a good book.

Her name's Jordan Carver. :)

Those are her natural, unaltered boobies. :love:

I'm not sure I really need to add anything to that at all, but aside from her obvious, aaaaah, charms, I've always liked that she seems to have a real sense of humor about it all. The best pinup girls generally do. :thumbs:

jordan%2Bcarver.jpg

Me after hiking and skiing Tuckermans Ravine last year on Good Friday. Steepest (50 degrees) thing I've ever gone down.

Fraternal Order of Police star. Being a member for 25 years seemed like the natural pic for me. :thumbs:

My Dad circa 1953 when he was in the Army preparing for Korea. Being a brother of the leaf runs in the family. He just turned 80 and I intend to have many more pleasant cigars with him in future years.

Her name's Jordan Carver. :)

Those are her natural, unaltered boobies. :love:

I'm not sure I really need to add anything to that at all, but aside from her obvious, aaaaah, charms, I've always liked that she seems to have a real sense of humor about it all. The best pinup girls generally do. :thumbs:

jordan%2Bcarver.jpg

By far my favorite! I have a pic of her in a cowboy hat for my desktop background... Simply gorgeous, and her accent is sexy as hell.
Katie "Jordan" Price is also a good one if your into huge, well, you know....

Gordon Jump... one of the Maytag Men... I also have a Jesse White avatar - he was the original "Ol' Lonely"