• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's the funniest poster here

Gator

Hmmm...

funniest overall posts - Smokelaw 1
best dry and brief humor - Doc, Grateful1 close 2nd, Sam Clemmons is somewhere in there.
nastiest humor - Matt R, no contest
up and coming funniest - Mysterea

what say you?

Gee, shucks, Gator...thanks.

This one is going to take some thought...there re some funny guys around here.

I feel left out, although I don't post whore as much :p .

My purple headed, throbbing muscle of love thanks you from the bottom of his salty tasting, hairless, pink, yam sack.

Funny ha-ha or funny queer? =)

I'm gonna have to agree with ya, Smoke's pretty g'damn funny!
Second's gotta go to the bomb brothers (jfields and jonesy) as they had me in stitches at the HERF

Thanks for the vote Gator!

I'm not funny. Who you callin' funny?

Doc.

mattr josh and neal uasually get me rolling. Phil can get some zingers in there though.

I'm not funny. Who you callin' funny?

Doc.

homo.jpg

I thought Bill Clinton was the funniest during his time here.

Attention All!

Gary is not funny!
He just thinks he is!

That is all.

:laugh: :laugh:

-Rob

I haven't been here long but MattR's post are pure Shock and Awe!!

Some of Matts post are so over the top, I can't help but laugh once I get over the initial shock!!!

Some of Matts post are so over the top, I can't help but laugh once I get over the initial shock!!!

No doubt....but it was kinda hard to explain to a co-worker why there was a nutsack on my computer screen today at work. :laugh:

No doubt....but it was kinda hard to explain to a co-worker why there was a nutsack on my computer screen today at work. :laugh:

That wasn't his nutsack dude, that was <insert mom joke here>

Zing!

Tell me you didn't make that your wallpaper on your work computer, c'mon fess up!!!

HA HA HA HA !!!!!