• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why now?

jlada

"Contest Master"
As a foreword, I would like to make it clear that I am typically an intensely private person that refuses to share feelings, emotions, or occurrences in my life with nearly any person, albeit in real life or the internet. Nevertheless, I feel it is necessary to share a moment with the great brothers on the forum. Perhaps for once in my life it is time to swallow the knot of pride in my throat and grab a few shoulders.

Thursday, my long time girlfriend and I ended our relationship. We've had a rough last few months, but things were really looking up. It's a good thing jewelry stores have return policies as I had planned on asking her next weekend - our anniversary.

Also, to spare you the gory details, over the weekend I've been diagnosed with a medical condition that will most certainly require hospitalization, various procedures, and the cessation of smoking for the foreseeable future.

To air it all out right now so there is no drama in the BST forum, you will be seeing a rather large amount of my cigar collection, accessories, perhaps a desktop humidor or even my new Vinotemp up for sale. I've recently graduated and have not secured a job in the currently atrocious economy. Of course, that makes me uninsured for the first time in my life. Also, as a result of the diagnosis and course of treatment, I'm sure it will also result in being unemployed for quite some time. Since all the bills are now on me instead of split between two people, I really have no choice. I politely ask that no one makes a scene.

A quick thought or a whispered prayer into the night would be much appreciated.

God bless.

Damn dude... Sorry to hear that... Hope thing start looking up for you...

Definitely got thoughts and prayers going out to you Jeff, my friend. You're an assett to CP and it's a damn shame to see you having to give up cigars. Truly!

Jeff so sorry to hear of your troubles. Please let me know if you need anything. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeff. My thoughts go out to you. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

My thoughts are with you, for health reasons as well.

PM coming

I am really sorry to hear this Jeff. Prayers will be sent. I hope things turn out for the best, you deserve it.

Please don't be a stranger!

Rich

Shit, dude. That sucks bucket loads. Well, on the plus side, bad things usually come in threes and you have hit the magic number from what i counted in your post. I'll put in a good word for yah with the Big Guy.

Damn Jeff, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear this Jeff. You are a great BOTL and I hope things turn for the best.

Jeff,

Do what you need to do in the BST forum.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wow Jeff, that is certainly a huge load to bare. You will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and take care.

My thoughts are with you Jeff. Hope things work themselves out.

Jeff I'm so sorry to hear about all this bad news. You are in my familys thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do to help in anyway just let me know.