• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why now?

Damn not the best weekend that is for sure. Time does wonders for us all and in time I sure you will have a chance again at health, love ...and hopefully a cigar or two. Take care of yourself Jeff.

Joe G

Sorry to hear about your troubles Jeff, Prayers are definately headed your way. I hope everything works out for you soon.

Jeff, you are one of the good guys here. Stiff upper lip and a positive attitude can do wonders. I'll keep you in my prayers..
Frank

I'm sorry to hear about your rough run, Jeff. Hang tough and keep your head up.

- Tim

Thoughts and prayers offered.

Keep a positive attitude and don't ever give up.

Damn.. I just saw this!

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck. Keep your head up and your mind clear. You have many friends here, Jeff, anything you need, please ask. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Dennis~

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother! If you need to chat or just vent about anything, send a pm any time you need.

Sorry to hear it bro. No divorce, and no kids though. Things could always be worse. Way worse. Take care of yourself.

And if I can help out by relieving you of some Party Shorts, feel free to pm me directly.

Get better man, make sure you stop by and let us know how you are doing.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thoughts and prayers at you Jeff..
.and HEY..never under-estimate the power of prayer in large groups.. ;)

Art

I am sorry for the challenges you are facing in life. Best wishes and prayers sent.

Tough breaks on all ends. My thoughts are with you. I sincerely hope things start turning around for you.