• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why now?

Sorry to hear, Jeff. I'm sure it'll all work out soon enough.

Very sorry to hear about your misfortune Jeff. Raltionships and medical issues are very tough, but you can and will get through.

Jim

Sorry to hear about that Jeff, my best wishes to you and you are in my thoughts for sure.

This is not a time for you to feel sorry. You can get through this if you find a positive (its there) and seize on it. Doctors are human - remember that. Don't let some tree huggin bastid tell you you can't have a cigar.

If its not raining, its pouring. :(

Sorry to hear that life decided to chew you up and spit you out brother remember, even if you can't smoke, you have a lot of friends here and we hope you'll still stick around.

Prayers and well wishes headed your way.

Shawn

I hope you get better as I am no stranger to these things. Do everything you can to fight it and always keep your chin up while thinking positive.

Hang in there bro. Been through similar shit over the last few years and you will get through it. Positive thoughts inbound and my humi is open to you anytime should the herd grow a little thin.

Jeff, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Always remember, you are not alone. Keep posting and keep a possitive attatude.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy. Stay positive and when this is behind you, light up a good one.

Really sorry to hear this Jeff, but keep your head and things will turn around. Please know you have friends here for anything and everything.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

Jeff -- so sorry to hear this! Thoughts and prayers headed your way. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Take care, brother.

I'm sure we'll help you however we can Jeff. Thoughts and prayers sent out!

Sorry to hear all this. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Geez Jeff, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this! One of CP's damn finest for sure. Thoughts and prayers are all yours man!