• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why was my post deleted?

Now boys.........

Lets have a group hug....Ok group floggin?

LOL

Jim

popcorn.jpg

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Seriously Other1, chill out! Don't make an ass of yourself just because you broke the rules and got called on it!

I don't have a problem with you personally, but if you're going to post that crap about taking your ball and leaving, then don't let the door hit you.........

Capeesh? :D
I think everyone else needs to chill out. What I meant was, Rod sets the rules and that's that. I can't believe people are still talking about this. It's so over already.

Call me crazy... I LOVE discussing and yes even debating politics. I, myself have even gotten in trouble with it here awhile back...

But guess what? Several of my closest friends and BOTL here and elsewhere and myself are on different sides of the fense politically. The secret to it all? We became friends first and found out political affiliation well afterwards. The result? Despite being opposed politically, we are still friends and BOTL, because for us, friendship does come first.

Now why do I point this out?

Simple, really. People who love to debate politics will jump in a heart beat and start debating with people they both know and don't know. Bottom line, is that I personally haven't made a friendship that has started from debate of politics with someone of the opposite persussasion (have fun spell correcting me CC). I have on the other hand kept every single friend that started out as friendship first, political debate second no matter which side of the fence they're on ;)

This post is not directed at any one, this just seemed the appropiate place to finally say the above that I have been holding in check for awhile.

Until later,

Sam

sleepyjim said:
Now boys.........

Lets have a group hug....Ok group floggin?

LOL

Jim
:lookup:

I have the floggers to bring...

:0 :p :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
Call me crazy... I LOVE discussing and yes even debating politics. I, myself have even gotten in trouble with it here awhile back...

But guess what? Several of my closest friends and BOTL here and elsewhere and myself are on different sides of the fense politically. The secret to it all? We became friends first and found out political affiliation well afterwards. The result? Despite being opposed politically, we are still friends and BOTL, because for us, friendship does come first.

Now why do I point this out?

Simple, really. People who love to debate politics will jump in a heart beat and start debating with people they both know and don't know. Bottom line, is that I personally haven't made a friendship that has started from debate of politics with someone of the opposite persussasion (have fun spell correcting me CC). I have on the other hand kept every single friend that started out as friendship first, political debate second no matter which side of the fence they're on ;)

This post is not directed at any one, this just seemed the appropiate place to finally say the above that I have been holding in check for awhile.

Until later,

Sam
Nicely said Sam. :thumbs:

other1 said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Seriously Other1, chill out! Don't make an ass of yourself just because you broke the rules and got called on it!

I don't have a problem with you personally, but if you're going to post that crap about taking your ball and leaving, then don't let the door hit you.........

Capeesh? :D
I think everyone else needs to chill out. What I meant was, Rod sets the rules and that's that. I can't believe people are still talking about this. It's so over already.
:lookup:

Well, the election is over.....now we can get back to normal around here..... :sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Well, the election is over.....now we can get back to normal around here..... :sign:
You call this normal???????? :D

Shadow said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
I am making wordy, lengthly, mispelled, philospical sounding posts again. What's more normal than that?

:thumbs: :sneaky:

Sam

SamGuss said:
Shadow said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
I am making wordy, lengthly, mispelled, philospical sounding posts again. What's more normal than that?

:thumbs: :sneaky:

Sam
I agree Sam, that IS indeed normal.......

Carry on :D