• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife's in labor

After my wife's almost 25 hour labor, we are the proud parents of our second baby girl. She weighed in at 7 lbs 15oz. My wife still can't decide on a name. She's leaning towards a traditional name like Katherine Elizabeth, what say you guys?

I vote for Bjorn Bjornsdotter Puffstuff!

Did I win? Addy in profile! :D

After my wife's almost 25 hour labor, we are the proud parents of our second baby girl. She weighed in at 7 lbs 15oz. My wife still can't decide on a name. She's leaning towards a traditional name like Katherine Elizabeth, what say you guys?

Congrats Al!

Elizabeth is a great middle name. It's my grandma's, was my sister's, and now is my daughter's.

Damn, 25 hours! Get some rest.

Al congrats to you and your wife - I have two daughters:

1. Margaret Elizabeth (Meg)
2. Katherine Maureen (Kat)

Both are family names. Old fashioned, but nice.

p.s. Meg is a royal pain in the ass, Kat on the other hand is not.

Congrats Al!

How about: La Gloria or Pepina or Elizabeth Padron?

Congratulations Al! I am partial to Charlotte for obvious reasons but also like:

Inger
Brielle
Mirabelle

Al congrats to you and your wife - I have two daughters:

1. Margaret Elizabeth (Meg)
2. Katherine Maureen (Kat)

Both are family names. Old fashioned, but nice.

p.s. Meg is a royal pain in the ass, Kat on the other hand is not.

Haha, might want to reconsider the middle name Al. My daugher is also a "royal pain in the ass."

Congrats Al!

Personally, I think Rowena Cohiba Puffstuff would be a fine name. :p

Katherine Elizabeth is beautiful.

Congrats Al..............I like Catherine, or Charleigh myself. Then again, those are my daughters names. :thumbs:

Congratulations Buddy! Kathrine Elizabeth sounds like a great name. :thumbs:

Congratulations, Al!
Try and get some sleep before your wife and baby come home.
You will need it.

Congrats Al... I'm glad all is well...

Ahh the memories of "Black Tar" sh*t.... lmfao

Congratulations dude!!! Katherine Elizabeth sounds sorta royal to me. Go with it.

TampaSupremo