• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

There was a beer one.. I believe it got to expensive to ship
Ah yes that makes sense.
From the rules I read before waaaaaayyyyy back in 2014. Someone uses the phrase "I'm a wine snob" and away we go correct? Do we have enough interest?

Spirits, yes. Beer or wine, I’ll sit that out.
Perhaps like the thread title says we can keep it wine and liquor. Just add that notation in the response for your preference I suppose. I'm ready to go! First to reply I'll ship out something fun as soon as I can.

I would live to be a part of this but just as I side note Wine might not be the best option to send on a long journey if the temps are much above 75.
Good call on the temps, could be a freeze risk as well in the winter.

So are you up? Pm me your addy and what's your liquor preference?

This isn't a "sample bottle" kind of pay it forward. It use to be a full bottle pass.

This isn't a "sample bottle" kind of pay it forward. It use to be a full bottle pass.
Did not realize that. So a full bottle any value and a premium cigar to match. Are those still the rules?

I'd think we can change or tweak them as it fits for today's purposes as long as we do it now when we are restarting it and not mid steam. What do you guys think about this idea?

RULES
- Send 1+ Bottle(s) of Wine/Liquor (any value)
- Send 1 Cigar
- Must be 21 to participate. Don't lie about your age, there is no need for that.

AFTER YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE
- Ask who is interested
- Send out package carefully and promptly to the next contestant

I'd think we can change or tweak them as it fits for today's purposes as long as we do it now when we are restarting it and not mid steam. What do you guys think about this idea?

RULES
- Send 1 Cigar
- Must be 21 to participate. Don't lie about your age, there is no need for that.

- Ask who is interested
Yup that's how I interpreted it. I'll get something going ASAP!

RULES
- Send 1 Cigar

- Ask who is interested
Yep also in past it was asked what your preference was wine, liquor and type red, white or bourbon, scotch, rum etc.

@CgarDan I have everything together I'll get it in the post tomorrow. These 12 hour shifts are tough to work around.

Should something be established about price matching (or that it doesn’t matter)? I’ve seen a few passes get caught up in that. May be best to agree on that before starting? Just my $.02

For example, if an amazing brother chooses to send a $150 bottle and an Opus X. That may be difficult for some people to reciprocate. So perhaps have a bottle/cigar price minimum but anything over that is strictly generosity?

Should something be established about price matching (or that it doesn’t matter)? I’ve seen a few passes get caught up in that. May be best to agree on that before starting? Just my $.02

For example, if an amazing brother chooses to send a $150 bottle and an Opus X. That may be difficult for some people to reciprocate. So perhaps have a bottle/cigar price minimum but anything over that is strictly generosity?
If you are sending $150 bottles and Opus X, I am going after you...

If you are sending $150 bottles and Opus X, I am going after you...
You know what I’m saying though…

ETA: The spring pass comes to mind. Not that it wasn’t handled with respect, but I could see a similar situation present itself. Like I said, just a suggestion 😝