• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

This landed and all I can say is wow. I have been meaning to try this scotch for a while now and the cigars will be a perfect match. Yea I said cigars so someone does not know how to count. I also looked through the thread and saw that pics seem to be ok here so here they are

7FB0DC2A-1CA9-4903-8E28-C20D011F0A6B.jpeg

B646206C-88E4-4CA5-9B52-A19F903F6C1C.jpeg

$40 bottle and $7 on the cigar(s) Would that be ok.. if you spend more awesome but its on you.
I think we just let it run with whatever unless there is an issue. Just send what you want or can.. if someone want to send something expensive thats there right but should be no expectations for the recipient to do the same for next guy.

I think we just let it run with whatever unless there is an issue. Just send what you want or can.. if someone want to send something expensive thats there right but should be no expectations for the recipient to do the same for next guy.
I agree I did not intended to set a president for future PIFs. It was my fault for going overboard.