• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Looks like you are up...tell me what's your poison CMontoya79!

I enjoy a good rum, or scotch, I'm very new to bourbons but looking to expand my horizon, basically brown liquor with a nice sweetness flavor. Anything sent will be appreciated and enjoyed good sir.

C

I will shoot over smother PM to SB, I know he travels a good bit for work. Sadly this PIF has moved slowly in the recent past.

I'm just throwing this out there again, I know I have a few times and I'm not trying to be a pain in the a$$ about it...

But wouldn't it make sense to have all the PIF threads in the same place?  It seems that maybe they move slow because they're scattered about in various places so people aren't directly drawn to them unless they go looking.  Might be an easier way to keep them moving?

I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.

I'd be happy to shoot Todd a message about it if anyone else feels its a good idea.  

Good idea, but i'd put it up to a vote/poll. I really dont carry weight round here.

C

CMontoya79 said:
Good idea, but i'd put it up to a vote/poll. I really dont carry weight round here.

C

Oh definitely.  I wasn't so much asking just you as putting it out there to the masses.  

To keep this thing moving, I would be willing to get something out to Mr. Montoya.

Let me know and I can get something out early next week...

What's the status of this? SB has had way more then enough time to send something. 

drunkfish3 said:
What's the status of this? SB has had way more then enough time to send something. 

I agree completely. SB if you can't uphold your end please let us know what the status is.

Paul

No reply, I know it seems he travels a bit. That is most generous of you Jeff. Before you do so maybe shoot a PM to Rod and see if he thinks this has run its course and is time to burry it? There is interest in getting this moving and alive again. SB was last on 1/30/14. So whatever happens here I guess it's up to the community to keep this attempt to revive the Wine and Liquor PIF moving along.

It seems like there might be enough interest to keep this moving.  I will shoot Rod a PM, and see what he thinks.  In the meantime I will start getting something together for you.

SB should still hold up his end. This is the same situation that happened in the blind review pif and normal pif. And that guy was banned for his actions.

SiriusBlack has had this pass since May and never bumped it once. Chester bumped it once in Aug. and then C had to go digging for it. This is not the way these passes should be handled. The community needs an explaination on this.

TP, I am not trying to give SB an out on this.  I am just trying to keep this thing going, if the membership has determined that this pass has not run it's course.  From the last few posts, I am guessing that this pass is not dead.

SB does need to step up and answer to the powers as to why this has been in his hands for so long with no attempt to pass it along.  I just don't want to see a BOTL be waiting for something (pass or otherwise) and have nothing show.

2K6TBSS said:
TP, I am not trying to give SB an out on this.  I am just trying to keep this thing going, if the membership has determined that this pass has not run it's course.  From the last few posts, I am guessing that this pass is not dead.

SB does need to step up and answer to the powers as to why this has been in his hands for so long with no attempt to pass it along.  I just don't want to see a BOTL be waiting for something (pass or otherwise) and have nothing show.
Understood so if SB shows back up he needs to send to you. I would just hate to see you left high and dry Jeff. With the higher value this pass can bring it just worries me but it's up to you and thank you for stepping up!

Paul