• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Good deal, I'll have this on its way as soon as I get back in town.

I don't think so, but I'll check the thread when I get back in town. It's possible, the past year has been insane. Anyone that thinks life slows down after you get married is insane.

Yojimbo said:
Anyone that thinks life  sex slows down after you get married is insane correct.
Correct that for you, just in case the single guys were reading this.

Haha, nicely played. I just finished back to back wedding catering jobs. Chester, you have my word that this WILL go out by the end of the day Tuesday. There's no excuse for the delay, and I'll make the wait worth your while.

I am so so so sorry this took so long. No excuses, it's bad form on my part.

9405 5036 9930 0403 5314 90

Got it today great selection thank you

IMG_20130502_192425_765_zps3e3147ff.jpg

Who wants some?

Any takers? This is pretty stale but the holidays have passed. Drunkfish3, I'll take it next time you read this, I'll get this going now that 2014 is here.

C

SiriusBlack said:
Look what I got today!! Thanks brother!

406643608.jpg

Sooo who's up?

CMontoya79 said:
Any takers? This is pretty stale but the holidays have passed. Drunkfish3, I'll take it next time you read this, I'll get this going now that 2014 is here.

C

I think SB has it.

Yes, PM sent, last logged on 12/27 though and I believe he travels and is not always accessing CP.