• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

My package arrived yesterday. I really appreciate it sir. It was very generous of you. Lots of good sticks and ones i haven't had before. Plus some excellent hooch to was it down with. Photo below...who up next?!?!?

404729041.jpg

I was doing some holiday travelling and just got back in town. Picked up a bottle last night and hope to get the package tomorrow (no later than thursday morning).

Sirius's NICE selection of juice and smokes. I told him, this is something I've been wanting to add to my collection.

20121204_232659-1.jpg

And now.....WHO WANTS SOME??!!!

Ill take it brother.

Eta: I'm expanding my scotch palette, so if you have a favorite...just sayin. =)

Take your time brother, I'm in no hurry. I fondly remember the last sticks you passed my way.

James, there was a slight delay getting this together. The great states of WV and PA were asbolutely no help in getting what I was after. I grabbed what I needed after work an am throwing your box together as we speak. Should be underway tomorrow.

Sounds great. I'll be watching for the mailman like a kid waiting for Santa. Thanks again brother!

This landed today, and looks great! Can't wait to sample the goodies.

So...who wants this next?

Did Yojimmy ever got back to you guys with a follow up?

No one has made a request yet that I've seen. I'm here when someone does though. =)