• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Ok, any drunk homo in capris deserves to get his ass beat for mouthing off. This line works great with them 'hey, I just ran into the homo that you beat up for those pants, he wants them back!!... Man-pris are definitely a bad idea, and I think we should all chip in for a billboard on 95 in philly saying as such. They'll be gone by next summer.

Agreed Sirius, Pats and Ginos are for tourists. Go to Steve's Prince of Steaks in the Northeast, they are the best steaks in Philly, and I'll challenge Sirius to find a better one (my treat!!). In fact, I'll make a standing offer to anyone who ventures to Philly that I'll buy a Steve's cheesesteak, as you will remember the experience for the rest of your life, and it would be my pleasure to take part.

Its not about using phillionics (wooder, not WA-TER, lol), it's that when they aren't ordered properly, it slows up the whole rotation, as they can usually cook them faster than you can order them. At Steve's they have a big instruction list, but let me make it clear for you non-Philadelphians:

First and foremost, decide the order for your ENTIRE check BEFORE you get in line. Now, if everyone is paying and ordering seperately, to each their own. But if you said you're buying, get everyones order together, and place the order for them to prevent asshattery. Order 3 steaks, pay for 3 steaks, don't play musical wallets at the counter. You don't order a cheesesteak without cheese. That's retarded. Go get a hamburger at McDonald's. First, you specify what kind of cheese you want. This usually is limited to Whiz or American, but sometimes you can get Provolone if you're lucky. Next, you specify any extras like peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni. Thirdly, you state your preference for fried onions, either 'wit' (with) or witout (without). Lastly, you need to let them know if they should pack it up for your journey (not recommended), or if you'll eat it there, by saying 'to-go' or 'for here'. So, if I wanted a cheesesteak with Whiz cheese, mushrooms, and fried onions that I was going to take home, I would simply say at the counter:

Whiz mushroom wit to go.

Don't order your drink next, or your fries, they're ALWAYS at another window at a real steak joint (except for Jims on South Street).

P.S. if you are OCD about sanitation, just eat somewhere else. Its not that they aren't clean, its just, well, different.

Siriusblack and I completed our handoff in person. It was a pleasure to meet you Kenyatta, and my sincerest thanks for the gift. I'm sure it will prove invaluable in showing me the light on my upcoming journey.

Enjoy the sauce!!

Siriusblack and I completed our handoff in person. It was a pleasure to meet you Kenyatta, and my sincerest thanks for the gift. I'm sure it will prove invaluable in showing me the light on my upcoming journey.

Enjoy the sauce!!

Same here...although I don't think I ever got your real name. So in the meantime I'll keep calling you Twizz! Enjoy the gift and follow the rules. Don't be surprised if I show up in one of initiation nights. Enough with all the secret society stuff. Here is a pick of my goodies from from Twizz.....

365650635.jpg

Now...for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world....Whoooooooo's a liquor snooooooooooooob????

I'm a liquor snob if it's not too soon for me to get back in on this. I prefer whiskeys and rums.

I'm a liquor snob if it's not too soon for me to get back in on this. I prefer whiskeys and rums.

Are there particular brands that you like, dont like, already have enough of?? I have something in mind but just want to make sure it would fit you. In terms of my questions lets stick to rums.

Are there particular brands that you like, dont like, already have enough of?? I have something in mind but just want to make sure it would fit you. In terms of my questions lets stick to rums.

As far as rums, right now my bar has a bottle of Matusalem Gran Reserva and a Flor de Cana 4 Year Old Gold, and I am enjoying both of them very much. I also have a bottle of raspberry Cruzan that someone brought over for a party last year, and even my wife won't drink that.

As far as rums, right now my bar has a bottle of Matusalem Gran Reserva and a Flor de Cana 4 Year Old Gold, and I am enjoying both of them very much. I also have a bottle of raspberry Cruzan that someone brought over for a party last year, and even my wife won't drink that.

Could you shoot me your address. I want to try to get this in the mail by the middle of the week

Could you shoot me your address. I want to try to get this in the mail by the middle of the week

It's in my profile, but I will send you a PM too, just in case.

It's in my profile, but I will send you a PM too, just in case.

Robert this week really got away from me. I never made it to the post office. I have been riding around with your box in the back of my car since Tuesday. I'll be at the post office first thing in the more and will have a DC for you when I get back in tomorrow afternoon.

No problem Sirius.

As promised here is your DC# 0308 2690 0000 9170 7123

I hope you like the selection. It does not come from a "high end" producers but its their high end or select product. It was given to me to try by a friend at a party. I ran out and brought a bottle the first chance I got. So hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

edit: typo

No problem Sirius.

I hope you like the selection. It does come from a "high end" producers but its their high end or select product. It was given to me to try by a friend at a party. I ran out and brought a bottle the first chance I got. So hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

I'm starting to feel like a kid in a December, can't wait for the package to get here so I can rip it open and play.

No problem Sirius.

I hope you like the selection. It does come from a "high end" producers but its their high end or select product. It was given to me to try by a friend at a party. I ran out and brought a bottle the first chance I got. So hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

I'm starting to feel like a kid in a December, can't wait for the package to get here so I can rip it open and play.

I had a typo in my post. I was saying its the high end product from a non-high end producers. Its like there select product. You'll understand when you get it. I am not a rum drinker. I am a vodka boy but this stuff has a great taste.

This was fun last time. I am going to watch with my hawk eye and see if I can grab it when Rob offers next week :D

Package has arrived, and I will post picture later tonight. In the meantime, what members named Anthem are liquor snobs?

:love: Well I love West Coast Reds
I really love whiskey

and

I am a snob :laugh:

Thanks Rob

Matthew i was going to get in the loop but i held off for you buddy. I saw that you were fired up to get back in the rotation.

Package has arrived, and I will post picture later tonight. In the meantime, what members named Anthem are liquor snobs?

Did you not like the package??

No, I am very happy with the package, I've just been busy catching up on homework tonight, and I didn't want to hold up this pass because I had to write a paper for a science class. Here is the pic:

P1030079.JPG

The first thing my wife said was, "That's a big f^$&ing cigar." I really look forward to lighting up that Series G with a nice cuba libra. Thank you much.