• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Just so this is all out in the open, I've had a few things come up this week that have put me behind schedule here but am looking to pick up something for Twizz today and I should have it out at the latest by Wednesday. Sorry for the delay guys.

Nice play Kyle. Package arrived today, beautifully packed with even better contents.

Pictures to follow shortly.

So, who is a liquor snob?

Nice play Kyle. Package arrived today, beautifully packed with even better contents.

Hey I'm a liquor snob! I am willing to try anything that would be good with a smoke. I typically am a vodka drinker but definitely interested in trying new things (scotch, bourbon, tequilla).

I'll be honest, I had a hard time packing it all up, I've yet to have that bourbon but damn it looked tasty! It almost got sent to you with a few fingers missing from it! :blush: :sign:

Enjoy brother.

Sirius, I couldn't be happier that its you.

Please PM me and confirm the addy in your profile is correct, you'll see this before the weekend!

Kyle, that would have been just fine with me. I'll let you know how it is!

Definitely let me know how the 1792 tastes and try to smoke the RP with an open mind, the OWR is the ONLY RP that I've ever had that I've actually enjoyed.

The 1792 is great (having my first glass now, with a splash of room temp water), but the proof certainly shines through when compared to Woodford. My next glass will be with an ice cube, and we'll see how that turns out.

I've never been much of an RP fan, but never had the OWR, and wanted to ask, is this a maduro or corojo? It looks very yummy!! The 2009 Winter Collection is a good one for me too, like a cheaper, less kick in the ass version of the Liga #9, and I say this as I smoked those two back to back. I have a WC in the humi now, waiting for the next cold rainy day.

Please PM me and confirm the addy in your profile is correct, you'll see this before the weekend!

At the risk of sounding really gay...that was very kind of you to say. Her's my info....

K. Donley
120 N. Fairview Avenue
Upper Darby, PA, 19082

The 1792 is great (having my first glass now, with a splash of room temp water), but the proof certainly shines through when compared to Woodford. My next glass will be with an ice cube, and we'll see how that turns out.

I've never been much of an RP fan, but never had the OWR, and wanted to ask, is this a maduro or corojo? It looks very yummy!! The 2009 Winter Collection is a good one for me too, like a cheaper, less kick in the ass version of the Liga #9, and I say this as I smoked those two back to back. I have a WC in the humi now, waiting for the next cold rainy day.

It's the Maduro. I have not enjoyed any RP I had up to the point that I tried the OWR. Having said that, it's not like the OWR is my favorite stick but it is the only RP I've ever enjoyed. The only problems I've had with the other two that I smoked was that the draw was loose and it burned a bit hot but the taste and complexity to the smoke really caught me by surprise.

At the risk of sounding really gay...that was very kind of you to say. Her's my info....

K. Donley
120 N. Fairview Avenue
Upper Darby, PA, 19082

That sounded really gay! :sign:

Hey, to let you know, I'm going to a dinner at the Jenkintown Hall this Thursday for an introduction. I'm VERY excited.

My apologies for not getting this to you for the weekend, but I'm entirely blaming you :cool: I metioned PM so I would get email notification...I haven't had the opportunity to read through the threads. I'll get this out by Thursday, I want to make a run to NJ for you so its something you can't get over here!

K. Donley
120 N. Fairview Avenue
Upper Darby, PA, 19082

That sounded really gay! :sign:

Hey, to let you know, I'm going to a dinner at the Jenkintown Hall this Thursday for an introduction. I'm VERY excited.

My apologies for not getting this to you for the weekend, but I'm entirely blaming you :cool: I metioned PM so I would get email notification...I haven't had the opportunity to read through the threads. I'll get this out by Thursday, I want to make a run to NJ for you so its something you can't get over here!

Why are philly guys such ball breakers. The only people we treat worse than each other are people NOT from PHILLY!

This is a true statement. I went to Philly and was hated.

And I went to catholic school for all of primary education (k-12) and I am still a bastard. I remember this chick starting working on my team at work. She was from a different area and switch jobs. So her first day I helped her with something and went on to thank me and tell me how nice I was. I said to her with a straight face "listen if I were you I wouldn't get used to this. I really am a prick and you really need to know that from the start." I figured the least I could do was warn her. :laugh:

Nice, Don't phuck with philly. Once, the guy and Geno's cheesesteaks made me go to the back of the line.

Nice, Don't phuck with philly. Once, the guy and Geno's cheesesteaks made me go to the back of the line.

DOnt bother with those places. they are for tourist. MOst philly people don't go to Geno's or Pats. The best steaks are in the "hood". A Philly person for have told the Geno guy to go f*ck himself. Next time you are in town hit me up and I'll take you to get a good steak. I've be fortunate enough to get out of the hood but I still know my way around and get us some good steaks without getting shot. :whistling: Just a little philly humor. LOL

What's up with Philly guys and their pants? I went to Philly stadium a couple of times last year and these guys want to act tough while wearing capri jeans on!!

I'm sorry but I can't any male serious when he's wearing capri pants. Don't say that Philly guys don't wear them, SiriusBlack :laugh:

What's up with Philly guys and their pants? I went to Philly stadium a couple of times last year and these guys want to act tough while wearing capri jeans on!!

I'm sorry but I can't any male serious when he's wearing capri pants. Don't say that Philly guys don't wear them, SiriusBlack :laugh:

Hey I don't know. What do you think I am you person philly hoodlum tour guide??

I don't know how ppl put up with that. I heard they aren't all that good either. If I stood in that long as* line and they told me to go to the back of it because I don't want to use phillionics, i would tell everyone else in the line that they serve sliced rat in their sandwiches.

The ppl at Tony Lukes are all about customer service. Never had a problem or a bad cheesesteak out of them.

LOL @ Nasty

I don't know how ppl put up with that. I heard they aren't all that good either. If I stood in that long as* line and they told me to go to the back of it because I don't want to use phillionics, i would tell everyone else in the line that they serve sliced rat in their sandwiches.

The ppl at Tony Lukes are all about customer service. Never had a problem or a bad cheesesteak out of them.

LOL @ Nasty

It totally had cheez whiz on it and was gross.