• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Oh that's some pretty good rum. I'd only get it when BevMo was having a sale on it. I would usually just drink it over ice.

Package has arrived, and I will post picture later tonight. In the meantime, what members named Anthem are liquor snobs?

Did you not like the package??

No, I am very happy with the package, I've just been busy catching up on homework tonight, and I didn't want to hold up this pass because I had to write a paper for a science class. Here is the pic:

P1030079.JPG

The first thing my wife said was, "That's a big f^$&ing cigar." I really look forward to lighting up that Series G with a nice cuba libra. Thank you much.

Well I am glad you liked the package. I would take a shot of that rum on its own before mixing with anything (just to taste all the flavors undiluted).

Damn "The Robert" :laugh:

Nice playing sir, very nice.

Now I ask, who is a snob you snobery bastids!

Chet,

You are a snob :laugh:

I will have to wait to get this out early next week.

Looks like you were a "whittle drunks when you rote dat."

I am going to try and watch this a little closer and partake. How do you guys ship this out safely?

I am going to try and watch this a little closer and partake. How do you guys ship this out safely?

When I send bottles, I use the large bubble bubble wrap and wrap until it can't move around. I also use some extra around the neck.

Hey,
I know I'm still new, but would I be able to jump in on this after golfanatic? It seems like a fun idea.

Thanks.

Hey,
I know I'm still new, but would I be able to jump in on this after golfanatic? It seems like a fun idea.

Thanks.

Bro, you can jump ahead of me and so can everybody else. You gotta have dem fast fingers and a keen watch on this thread if you want to be next...

Looks like you were a "whittle drunks when you rote dat."

Best advice is that it's better to be safe than sorry. I can't recall exactly how I shipped it out but I'm pretty sure I used a combination of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Anything that has a long neck on it I would advise to wrap the neck with bubble wrap until it is as thick as the bottom of the bottle and then continue to wrap the entire bottle. Seeing as you're sending cigars with it as well I would put the bottle in a large ziplock bag and then wrap it to ensure that if it does break it doesn't ruin anything else.

Package flew today. Wishes will be granted. :thumbs:

Chet, open the box a little careful, it can be reused, I got it from Ray and should make some distance in this pass.

Chet, open the box a little careful, it can be reused, I got it from Ray and should make some distance in this pass.

a wish was granted in deed thank you so much
pic006.jpg

Now who is a wine snob?

I'm a wine snob if you all don't mind my newbness... Have a great local winery I love to share!!!

Also SPIVY, I clicked the googlemaps link you posted there and couldn't find a place to add myself....

I'm a wine snob if you all don't mind my newbness... Have a great local winery I love to share!!!

Also SPIVY, I clicked the googlemaps link you posted there and couldn't find a place to add myself....

PM me your address and you wine preference and i will get this out to you early next week.

a wish was granted in deed thank you so much
pic006.jpg

Now who is a wine snob?

Hells bells yes my friend, that right there is a winning combination. :laugh:

Enjoy non responsibly

Should I go ahead and ask the question or should I wait till I get my package??