• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador Drawers

I'm just mad I didn't get a bigger wine cooler to start with, lol! I have about 50 sticks in each drawer, but I'm sure I could probably fit more if I took more time to play tetris with them. Opus A coffins even fit! Also, on the bottom behind the false drawer, there is a bead box that holds about 8 oz of KLH, and still room for a box of SSM's in front of that. I'm going to pick up some Neodymium magnets so I can mount my hygros on the drawer faces without putting any double-sided tape or goo on them. Next project is getting a cooler setup!

I had to look up the type of magnets you're looking at getting because I haven't brought myself to ugly up my drawers with hygro stuck on there with a magnet with the adhesive side on the drawer. Are at all concerned about the strength of the magnet interfering with operation of the hygro though?

What about using something like those 3M clean release strips that supposedly won't harm any surface? I have used them on wood surfaces before with no issues, but they weren't installed for a long period of time (only about 3 weeks).

I had to look up the type of magnets you're looking at getting because I haven't brought myself to ugly up my drawers with hygro stuck on there with a magnet with the adhesive side on the drawer. Are at all concerned about the strength of the magnet interfering with operation of the hygro though?

Not sure if they would cause interference or not... I'll have to test it out when I get the magnets.

What about using something like those 3M clean release strips that supposedly won't harm any surface? I have used them on wood surfaces before with no issues, but they weren't installed for a long period of time (only about 3 weeks).

That would definitely be an option as well...I've used them on a few things, but like you, haven't had them on anything for a real long time.

Just ordered some drawers and a shelf in bloodwood. Love that color! I am now officially doing the pee pee dance.

Drawers are in as of Saturday. They look amazing and fit perfectly. Pics will be taken tonight when I populate them with cigars!

Here's a set for a cabinet. 2 big drawers and a shelf on slides
IMG-20120130-00332.jpg

note the color difference on the drawers: top was sanded right before pic, bottom the day before. Gives an example on how quickly the spanish cedar darkens up. If you notice the grain, both fronts are from the same piece of wood. :)

Here's a set for a cabinet. 2 big drawers and a shelf on slides
IMG-20120130-00332.jpg

note the color difference on the drawers: top was sanded right before pic, bottom the day before. Gives an example on how quickly the spanish cedar darkens up. If you notice the grain, both fronts are from the same piece of wood. :)

Forest they look great can't wait to get these bad boys installed!

Well another satisfied customer!!!! :thumbs:

Forest made these custom draws and shelf on slides for the bottom section of my humi! They were a perfect fit and such great craftsmanship!

Here are a few pics!

gallery_13257_1489_637105.jpg

This is the Humi

gallery_13257_1489_906969.jpg

Here are the draws in the bottom section slide in.

gallery_13257_1489_881445.jpg

Here they are slide out a little.

Thanks again Forest!

Paul

Keeping so busy I forget to take pics, but here's a few I did remember:

Coleman 150qt deep drawer and shelves:
IMG-20120217-00347.jpg

Newair aw280E in Bloodwood:
IMG-20120217-00348.jpg

Newair AW280E 5/1 set in Cocobolo:
IMG-20120217-00349.jpg

PLEASE tell me those are the Bloodwood drawers that are headed my way. Beautiful! :thumbs:

I really like the look of the Blood wood. I think it would look even better with a darker stain.

Jason

Just pulled the trigger today... Can't wait to get these in the Vino. I must admit Forrest- your work is amazing and I am proud to join the club of fellow brothers whom have "pimped" their wineadors with these fantastic works of art !

Black Walnut, you will soon make me a happy man ! :love:

Thanks Forrest !

Took the leap and ordered walnut drawers last night. I cannot wait to install these in my whynter.

could you make inserts to fit in an Army Ammo can, like the old insetrs that Belinda use to use?

Tim

well Kiss my grits!

Might be making an order then!

Tim