• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List...Pay it forward style...

emodx

Banned
So I went looking for the wish list thread I started a while back and it aint there. I guess it got lost when the server crashed. So I will start it again. Are there any cigars you have never tried that are on your wish list? Do you have any cigars that a fellow CP'er is looking for? Well let's hear them. All I ask, is that if you post your wish list, please try and fulfill some one else's wish list if you can(true pay it forward style).

Emo

Domestic
Ashton VSG Estate
La Escepcion I
La Escepcion II
La Escepcion III Zavalla
La Escepcion III Martinez
La Escepcion IV
Montecristo Afrique
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro
Trinidad

ISOM
Cuaba Distinguidos or Salamones
Davidoff
Dunhill
HdM Epi #1
Upmann Mag 46
Vegas Robaina

Other
1 1/2 pots of pure Blue Mountain beans
1 1/2 pots of pure Kona Beans
A nice sample of Ron Zacapa Centenario
A nice sample of Cruzan Single Barrel
A nice sample of HC15 Gran Reserva
A nice sample of Jonnie Walker Gold
A nice sample of Jonnie Walker Blue

Hey Emo, I can hook you up with some of those RyJ Maduros. Lmk what sizes you like.

As for me...I'm not that picky - anything on one of these pages will be fine:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

:sign: :sign:

ps, what's a VSG Estate? Is that just a VSG or is it something rare and made out of 100% unobtanium?

FatherTiresius said:
what's a VSG Estate? Is that just a VSG or is it something rare and made out of 100% unobtanium?
FT, the VSG Estate is a VSG made with Opus filler. Was made available only with the Prometheus VSG humidor.

Emo, I can help you out with the La Escepcions (all of them), Montecristo Afrique, the Kona and the Blue Mountain coffee.

Shadow said:
FT, the VSG Estate is a VSG made with Opus filler. Was made available only with the Prometheus VSG humidor.
Darn...and I started to buy one of those humidors too. :lookup:

Got ya covered with the domestic Trinidad's! ;)

FatherTiresius said:
>> Hey Emo, I can hook you up with some of those RyJ Maduros. Lmk what sizes you like. <<

}}As for me...I'm not that picky - anything on one of these pages will be fine:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

:sign: :sign: {{

!! ps, what's a VSG Estate? Is that just a VSG or is it something rare and made out of 100% unobtanium? !!
>> I'd like to try a #4 or a Robusto <<

}} Guess that narrows down to about 130 diffent vitolas.... bwahahaha {{

!! %100 unobtanium is about the funniest thing I have read on CP !!

Shadow said:
FatherTiresius said:
what's a VSG Estate? Is that just a VSG or is it something rare and made out of 100% unobtanium?

Emo, I can help you out with the La Escepcions (all of them), Montecristo Afrique, the Kona and the Blue Mountain coffee.
I thought I read somewhere about a month or 2 ago that you quit drinking coffee?!?!?! So did you fall off the train, or did you just happen to quit drinking coffee before finishing your stash of the good stuff?
I thought the Estates were VSG fillers with the Opus wrapper? I had a chance to get a couple off of Yahoo Auctions and blew it. LOL I haven't seen any up for Auction since.
icon5.gif

I am sure there is something out there you wanna try Bill. So spill it buddy.

Emo

:lookup:

emodx said:
}} Guess that narrows down to about 130 diffent vitolas.... bwahahaha {{

!! %100 unobtanium is about the funniest thing I have read on CP !!
Ok, on a more realistic note, I've never tried a Cohiba Esplendido.

Glad you got a chuckle out of that...I can't take credit. That's a Neilism.

emodx said:
Shadow said:
FatherTiresius said:

I thought I read somewhere about a month or 2 ago that you quit drinking coffee?!?!?! So did you fall off the train, or did you just happen to quit drinking coffee before finishing your stash of the good stuff?
I thought the Estates were VSG fillers with the Opus wrapper? I had a chance to get a couple off of Yahoo Auctions and blew it. LOL I haven't seen any up for Auction since.
icon5.gif

I am sure there is something out there you wanna try Bill. So spill it buddy.

Emo

:lookup:
Emo. I still drink two cups a week, one on Saturday morning and one on Sunday morning. And the Kona and JBM are what I drink, also the Mrs. love the Kona thanks to one of Bruddah Wade's Aloha Bombs!

I have a Vegas Robina "Familiar" from 1997 (~5 1/2 in.) in my humidor from a previous trade.

Wold be willing to do an ISOM for ISOM trade.
I always wanted to try a Cohiba, but have no pref., maybe a Cuaba, Trinidad, or Bolivar.

Shoot, I'd just smoke the VR if I were you. Your chances of improving on that one in a trade are pretty slim. yum...

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
I have a Vegas Robina "Familiar" from 1997 (~5 1/2 in.) in my humidor from a previous trade.

Wold be willing to do an ISOM for ISOM trade.
I always wanted to try a Cohiba, but have no pref., maybe a Cuaba, Trinidad, or Bolivar.
PM on the way bro.

Emo

Of current production stuff.

Cohiba Reserva Seleccion - any of the vitolas would be good but I'd really like to try the Piramide.

Sir Smokes...

I got you covered on a couple Boli's. Is the addy in your profile good?

-Joe

Sounds good to me! Yup that is a current addy.
:thumbs:

And not to get all teary eyed.
Before coming to this site I was lost in the desert of no smoke, with not a shread of info to guide me.
It would be my honour to trade this awesome aged smoke to one of the dist. gentlemen here.

(well, that and I am bored and want to trade.)
:D

My wish list!

ISOM
Trinidad

DOMESTICS
Mayorga HO maddie
R&J Maddie

I know, Nothing' to elaborate. But have been lookin'! :)

JOE.M. said:
My wish list!

ISOM
Trinidad

DOMESTICS
Mayorga HO maddie
R&J Maddie

Joe, I've got you covered for the Mayorgas! :thumbs:

Emo, I'll check my bottle of Ron Z and try to get you a decent sample. I would just give you the rest but I'm having trouble finding it now! :)

For me, I have been fortunate to have tried allot of great cigars, thanks to some fine individuals around these parts... ;)

The only thing I can think of right now that i haven't tried and would like to is a LA GLORIA CUBANA MEDAILLE D'OR NO. 1 :D

Shadow said:
JOE.M. said:
My wish list!

ISOM
Trinidad

DOMESTICS
Mayorga HO maddie
R&J Maddie

Joe, I've got you covered for the Mayorgas! :thumbs:
Thanks Bill!! :thumbs: ;)

Joe, PM sent.

While we're wishing:
Does anyone know where I can get Padron 1926?