• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List...Pay it forward style...

emodx said:
Where are the rest of you yahoos?!?!?! The last thread had a buncha posters.
Who ya callin a yahoo? Every time I read this thread some else has already sent what ever I have.

Wascal said:
emodx said:
Where are the rest of you yahoos?!?!?! The last thread had a buncha posters.
Who ya callin a yahoo? Every time I read this thread some else has already sent what ever I have.
So that is why you put up your dream sheet. Someone here is surely willing to help you out!

Emo

i really don't have anything to fill your wishes with right now, but here are mine:

torano nic. selection
astral tvs
any candella (except optimos :D never tried one.)
gurka
cao black

Wascal said:
Every time I read this thread some else has already sent what ever I have.
Suuuuuuuuuuuure, That's a good one! :p

FatherTiresius said:
RyJ Maddies headed your way Emo: 0303 0830 0000 0910 1491
Man those sure schmell goouud! Plus that oddball was something I wanted to try, but haven't brought myself to go to the local guy to try. Hail FT... A bother of the leaf.

Emo

emodx said:
Man those sure schmell goouud! Plus that oddball was something I wanted to try, but haven't brought myself to go to the local guy to try.
I think you'll like 'em. Pretty decent stick. That oddball was a Domaine Avo <50> (JICYDN)...good now, better later.

emodx said:
Hail FT... A bother of the leaf.
I bother a lot of people on a regular basis but I'd never bother the beloved leaf. :sign:

Hope you enjoy!!

Since we are doing a wish list well I will just give you what I really would like to get.

1: High quality coffee (so I can enjoy some of the great cigars people have given me :) )

2: Port, I have not tried very many so I would love to try some.

3: Scotch, or Bourbon. I am looking to try some different things to drink with my cigars.

4: Has anybody ever found a good cigar database program for the PC, ie tasting notes, etc.

So as you can see, I didn't list any cigars, as to the fact, that, I have bought or was gifted so many fine cigars. I would rather get something that would be nice to accompany my cigars. :D

I think Sam Guss made a Database type spread sheet. I have the proggie somewhere. I'll letcha know when I find it.

Emo

My wish list

Any ISOM (have only smoked a few, not really well versed in what brands)

Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
Zino Platinium
Mayorga HO MAd
AF BTL (everyone talks about it, never had it)
Padron 1926 MAd -

Hey, seems like a lot of interest in the Padron 1926 - box split? :0

I got you covered with the Cohiba XV's! Capitan! ;) Will have them out on tuesday!

Hey, seems like a lot of interest in the Padron 1926 - box split?

Hey Capt. B. If you can find a dealer that actually has these I would be VERY interested in spliting a box with you. :D

DUCK & Cover

Comin at ya...

Joe.M. DC 0303 0130 0001 7514 6613

ParaGod DC 0303 0130 0001 7514 6637

Sir-Smokes DC 0303 0130 0001 7514 6620

Note: Be careful when opening the box. No Joke. I was forced to use confetti cut shredder paper for my packing. It was all I had. No, I didn't have a newspaper. Oh yea, I had paper towels. Too late now. They are packed up already. Open the box near a trashcan. The cigs are safe inside a ziploc. I put a warning on the box in case you forget.

They ship tomorrow.

I found a pretty good database w/comments over at CW.

will think of a wish list after I come up with my monkey's name.

Here we go!!

Captain! 0103 8555 7490 8503 6975

Ric!! 0103 8555 7491 0600 8523

Enjoy fella's! ;)