• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List...Pay it forward style...

blair. PM me this info. I got a couple of these. Can send them in about a week.

:D

Blair, got you covered on the
Opus
Padron
VSG
Fuente
;)

:( Don't email me blair. I don't have you covered anymore. :(

ricken-flacken-hiken-klicken-rakin-smakin-dad blasted people got everything. :angry:

:D hehehehe Joe saved me a stamp.

OK Box goes out tomorrow! All but the Padron.... sorry thought I had 1 for you :(
0103 8555 7491 4673 5564 :thumbs:

TOP......... Keep the wish lists coming! I don't want to feel like a jerk by taking and not giving back.

JOE.M. said:
OK Box goes out tomorrow! All but the Padron.... sorry thought I had 1 for you :(
0103 8555 7491 4673 5564 :thumbs:
WOW! Thank's a million... no, no, a billion. No, wait, a tril.. quadrillion! Ok, I'm getting childish. Just thanks. Oh, and don't worry about the Padron, it turns out that ricmac sent me one for the High Rollers lottery. What luck - I'm getting almost everything on my wish list! :D

I'm the only one who posts in this thread now, but... I just got the cigars that Joe.M sent and MAN! what great looking cigars! I am thrilled and cannot wait to smoke them. I believe I will cook out some steaks tonight with the missus and smoke the VSG. Now to pick out a nice bottle of red... Thank you Joe!

blair said:
I'm the only one who posts in this thread now, but... I just got the cigars that Joe.M sent and MAN! what great looking cigars! I am thrilled and cannot wait to smoke them. I believe I will cook out some steaks tonight with the missus and smoke the VSG. Now to pick out a nice bottle of red... Thank you Joe!
Your very welcome! Make sure you have the time to sit an enjoy them ;)

We should keep this thread going. This is a great way to find out what to send in a trade or what to bomb with. I don't want to post my wish list until I have helped a few fellow CPers, so I leave it to someone else to start :)

Gator

gatorsmg said:
We should keep this thread going. This is a great way to find out what to send in a trade or what to bomb with. I don't want to post my wish list until I have helped a few fellow CPers, so I leave it to someone else to start :)

Gator
We've already started!

Post your list.

If I have any, I will send you something. :D

Alright SD here's my list:

AF Sun Grown
AVO Maduro
Partagas 150
Padron 1926
PAM
Cohiba Extra Vigor

ISOM:
Cohiba Siglo IV
Montie #2
Bolivar Corona Extra
or any ISOM for that matter :D

So there it is.....let's see some other lists. How about yours SD?

I knew I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. I have 1 sungrown. My list looks similar to yours. :) It's already up but a lot have been filled.

I saw your list SD. Did you ever get the following:

Belinda black
Opus X
Playboy
Padron 1926

If not I'll see what I can do. Any others?

Gator

Belinda black - bought one & loved it
Opus X - bought one & loved it.
Playboy - bought one but still waiting to smoke it.
Padron 1926 - Nope - One came through here in a pass and I passed it up. :( Don't send me anything like that. I don't have anything worthy of a return. That's why I didn't get the one from the pass. See takes/puts in the Having a Baby Pass. Your good buddy is running it.

Scott I can cover the Cohila XV, AF sungrown and when the box RICO{ :p } sent me lands a PAM! Will have it out at the end of the week! :thumbs:

Thanks Joe, you're the man! :thumbs:

Do you have a wish list floating around here or is there something you're looking for?

Gator

gatorsmg said:
Thanks Joe, you're the man! :thumbs:

Do you have a wish list floating around here or is there something you're looking for?

Gator
Yea, but my wife would freak out if you sent her hear! :p

I'm lookin' for a couple {THAT MEANS 2!} R&J MADURO BELL'S! If you can't get them... No big deal! ;)

Shouldn't be a problem on the RyJ Maddies Joe.

I'll have to check and hopefully send them out at the end of the week :)

Gator