• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List...Pay it forward style...

I just thought of something, seeing as how I'm in Miami, I'm gonna head to the Padron offices and see if they will sell me a box of 1926 or refer me to someone who might. I assume Captain and PG are interested.

Last time I went there they were awesome with me. They donated a box to the golf tournament for the school I teach at. I asked if they sold anniv. singles they said only by the box. Maybe they can do the 1926 too. I'll see what they tell me and I'll get back to you all.

I called Padron, they said they should have some in next week.

PG and Captain, PM Sent.

Anyone else interested in a box split PM me.

Shadow said:
Packages are going out later this morning to the following:

Emo: 0103 8555 7490 3178 6459

Joe M: 0103 8555 7491 2615 8307

SD Stack: 0103 8555 7491 3664 4111

:thumbs:
Geeze Bill, what a fantastic package you sent me! That coffee looks and smells absolutely wonderful. Tomorrow morning I am going to try a cup of the BM coffee. BTW, is that an old blend FdA? I have heard some of the old JRBB guys go on about them. Anyways, LMK if there is anything I can ever do for you. You are the most generous person I have met on the boards. Thank you for everything my friend.

Emo

emodx said:
Shadow said:
Packages are going out later this morning to the following:

Emo: 0103 8555 7490 3178 6459

Joe M: 0103 8555 7491 2615 8307

SD Stack: 0103 8555 7491 3664 4111

Geeze Bill, what a fantastic package you sent me! That coffee looks and smells absolutely wonderful. Tomorrow morning I am going to try a cup of the BM coffee. BTW, is that an old blend FdA? I have heard some of the old JRBB guys go on about them. Anyways, LMK if there is anything I can ever do for you. You are the most generous person I have met on the boards. Thank you for everything my friend.

Emo
Emo that is the old blend FdA. I've smoked about six of them so far since I got them from JRs and I am amazed at the flavor and draw that is coming out of a cigar with that ring gauge. The robusto size is excellent, but alas there are no more available. :(

Hope you enjoy the goodies, bro! :thumbs:

They were orginally made in 1994 for Dunhill. JR bought the remainder several years ago and they were being sold at their 5th Ave shop in NY. They decided to blow the remainders out about a month ago so they had two One O'Clock Madness sales in a row where they offered them. The second week was the panetella and when they didn't sell them all that night they were put on their website for the same price. Needless to say I took advantage of the madness sale and then bought a few more the following week.

Like I said I'm amazed with the draw and the flavor with the panetella. That is a size I rarely smoke, unless it's a Trini. :D

Medium flavor with plenty of smoke. I've been nubbing these with no problems. I'se like 'em!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Got mine also Bill! Thanks! Next time, If you are going to send that many.... The box They came in would have been nice! :p You are the man!

JOE.M. said:
Got mine also Bill! Thanks! Next time, If you are going to send that many.... The box They came in would have been nice! :p You are the man!
Joe there is no way I'm sending you my Mayorga humidor, bro! ;) :D

:( BUT, BUT, WHERE'S THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! :love:

Ok. I have put off my wish list long enough I guess. You asked for it. Here it is. I will return the favor. THis list should make you choke. :D

Anything La Gloria Cubana Maduro or Serie R. I love the Wavell Maduro. Are they all as good?

La Escepcion Series 4 Tapa Negra

Montecristo Afrique

Belinda Black

Mayorga Coffee Infused

(looks like the JR homepage doesn't it?)

Something CAO

Something Mayorga

Fuente Fuente Opus X

Onyx Reserve

Gurkha <spelling?>

Playboy

Macanudo (can you believe I have never smoked a Mac?)

Oliva (Olivia???)

AVO

Ashton VSG

1926 PAM (I have heard so much about these)

ISOM Trinidad

ISOM Montecristo

ISOM Cohiba

Gurkha is no prob., I'll include one in our trade.

Might be able to get an OPus X, maybe.

Okay, ran through my humi and I can also through in others. so SD,:

-Oliva
-C.A.O.
-Mayorga
-Gurkha

So now my wants:

R y J - 130th Aniversario 007 Torpedo

Montecristo - Afrique

Quai D'Orsay (ISOM)

Partagas Edition Limitada - pyramid (ISOM)

Cohiba Lancero (ISOM)

Cohiba Esplendido (ISOM)

Opus X, either the "A", Belicoso, or the xXx,
will trade a Opus X Double corona or a reserva d'chateau (my store finally got some in and I got the last two. :D )

Drew Estate Natural- Mixed Elements

also, one of the roller cards that come with the new Perdomo Fresco bundles

and, I would be willing to pay,
a vintage aged super-cool yum yum ISOM. :p

Sounds good Sir-Smoke

I have some Drew Estate La Veija Habana Cedar Chateau #1. Interested?