• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists

My wish is to have some ideas as to what I would put on a wish list :)

My wish lists come from reading reviews and checking out interesting cigars that aren't very accessible or which I'd like to try but am not yet ready to buy.

Well I guess I will post my list here:

Any ISOM, since I have had two in my life. Maybe an Upman Churchill.
Hemingway masterpiece and short story Maduro's
WOAM
Opus X Scorpion
Opus X Forbidden X
Opus X Love Story
Any Padron's
Partagas Benji Masters Series
Any GOF, just want to try some

Yeah I know I am High Maintenance.... lol.... hopefully all my hard work at college will be paying off soon and this list will turn into a reality list!!

Good luck with trying to score a Hemingway Short Story Maduro. Not that many was ever released and made. Anyone in the cigar world would sell their souls to get one. And the lucky few that do, are some lucky bastages.

Mr.Peat
my local dealer just got a box of these in Hemingway Short Story Maduro are they really that rare. Cause now i am thinking of buying them all. Is 14.95 too much for these. Let me know ASAP

Mr.Peat
my local dealer just got a box of these in Hemingway Short Story Maduro are they really that rare. Cause now i am thinking of buying them all. Is 14.95 too much for these. Let me know ASAP

*sigh*

They are not Short Story Maduro. Save yourself the pain. Last person who said they found them got butthurt when he realized they were not SSM, and he left for good. Since you're already on the brink, maybe you should just forget all about them.

Mr.Peat

*sigh*

They are not Short Story Maduro. Save yourself the pain. Last person who said they found them got butthurt when he realized they were not SSM, and he left for good. Since you're already on the brink, maybe you should just forget all about them.

Are these no SSM's I know i seen Maduro on side of the box and yes i bought some of the Nats too so if these are not what he is talking please let me know.

ef.jpg

PICT2011.jpg

cig.jpg

HemingwaysSmallVitolas.jpg

(Left to Right) :
  • Work of Art Natural 4.875x54
  • Work of Art Maduro 4.875x54
  • Best Seller Natural 5x43
  • Best Seller Maduro 5x43
  • Between the Lines 5x54
  • Short Story Natural 4x49
  • Short Story Maduro 4x49

Aaaahhhhh Got it thank for clearing that up. I am going back to the shop to see exactly what the box said. So i am guessing i have two WOAMs.

WOAM
Opus X Scorpion
Opus X Forbidden X
Opus X Love Story
Any Padron's

Yeah I know I am High Maintenance.... lol.... hopefully all my hard work at college will be paying off soon and this list will turn into a reality list!!

Good luck with trying to score a Hemingway Short Story Maduro. Not that many was ever released and made. Anyone in the cigar world would sell their souls to get one. And the lucky few that do, are some lucky bastages.

Mr.Peat

I'm a Fuente Whore by choice. I'd pimp myself out for a Short Story and Best Seller Maduro. I do know something about Fuente cigars. Thats right...you read that right I would pimp myself out for a Short Story and Best Seller Maduro. I mean the real deal here. :love:

WOAM
Opus X Scorpion
Opus X Forbidden X
Opus X Love Story
Any Padron's

Mr.Peat

I'm a Fuente Whore by choice. I'd pimp myself out for a Short Story and Best Seller Maduro. I do know something about Fuente cigars. Thats right...you read that right I would pimp myself out for a Short Story and Best Seller Maduro. I mean the real deal here. :love:

Well i am sorry i don't have any SS maduro to offer you but after going back to the shop to question my dealer i found that i made the mistake the box clearly said WOAM on it. But after understanding my disappointment he pull out of his back stock a full box of natural SS i bought 4. I was really surprised that they where on 8.00 dollars a stick

Cigars I wish to try and some day will!

cohiba lancero, III, reserva and behike ofcourse
Monte#2, sublime, A
Montecristo Grand Edmundo
Opus X of any size
DIPLOMATICOS No.4
RAMON ALLONES any
Cuaba any

Anything aged of a substantial amount of time so I can see if it really tastes different,
something that can be compared to a young one, like a monte#4

Just got bombed a Cohiba Espalandido from my wishlist! You guys are the best!

Can someone spare H.Upm Sir Winny to a poor fella?

ISOM RyJ Churchill or short churchill would be amazing as well..

Hoyo Epicure or Monte No.2 ISOM would be in tune as well..

(We just has a baby girl, so my funds are very limited and my wife keeps a tight shift in house as far as luxury good like cigars and single molts) hahahaha..

Just got bombed a Cohiba Espalandido from my wishlist! You guys are the best!

Can someone spare H.Upm Sir Winny to a poor fella?

ISOM RyJ Churchill or short churchill would be amazing as well..

Hoyo Epicure or Monte No.2 ISOM would be in tune as well..

(We just has a baby girl, so my funds are very limited and my wife keeps a tight shift in house as far as luxury good like cigars and single molts) hahahaha..

Molting in general gets to be pretty messy, so IMHO you are better off

I hope I dont get in trouble for posting this as a newbie, but here goes.

Padron Anniversary 1926
Partagas 150 Don Ramon

Any Davidoff

Any Arturo Fuente Opus X
Any Illusione

These are the one's that I have read about and intrigue me...

WOAM
Opus X Scorpion
Opus X Forbidden X
Opus X Love Story
Any Padron's

Mr.Peat

And here I was getting reading to call on your pimping services, but alas, I only have the SS in natural and a Hoyo Excelsior in maduro; too low for your high end tastes. ???

Obscene wish list but hey it's a wish:

1. Cuban Davidoff any of the chateau series
2. Dunhill Cabineta, Mojito
3. 1492
4. VSG rounds

indieangler's Wish List:

- Anejo No. 77
- Opus X Love Affair
- Ashton VSG Eclipse
- ISOM Cuaba Distinguidos
- Davidoff Millenium Robusto Tubo
- Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario

I know some of these are harder to come by than others but I hope to try them all eventually.

Wish I could get a hold on some of these:
Monte Sublimes
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba Genios
Sir Winston's
Partagas Serie P No.2
Montecristo No.2
Trinidad Short Robusto

:blush:

Whoops I posted in the PIF thread by mistake. Here's my updated wish list.

Update:

AF - Don Carlos, GOF, short story, hemingway, woam
Olivia - o, v
Ashton - vsg, esg
Padron - 3000, 1926, 45 family reserve, 40thann, 80thann
isom - PARTAGAS SERIE D NO. 4
DIPLOMATICOS NO. 4
any monte, hoyo, h. upmann