• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wiskers and Paws Pass !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CgarDan

Pass will start right after Thanksgiving Holdays so it does not get stuck at PO during that time

To Participate post a pic of your favorite pussy and post MY PUSSY WANTS TO PLAY :blush: (partipation is only limited by ones imagination !!!! )--but you have to post a pic and the key phrase to be in the pass !!!!!

There will be a contest that I will post about a bit later

The Rules: (my apologies to all the other passes I stole these from… esp Swissy :whistling: )
1. When you receive the pass, please do an inventory and make sure everything is there and numbered correctly!
2. Please inspect the box and packaging materials for proper cigar packing and RH%. Either post your concern or contact me directly via PM.
3. Do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
5. Put & Takes's (P/T's) should be: A) value for value, B) ISOM for ISOM, C) NC for NC
6. Please notify next person in line via a post in this thread prior to shipping to confirm they are ready to recieve the pass.
7. Ship the package via USPS PRIORITY and post the Delivery Confirmation Number (DC#) in the forum. For you newer CP members, use online shipping from USPS.Com - you get free DC#'s! Of course, faster shipping is allowed but not required.

Cigar Lineup

ISOM

1) Bolivar PC 06
2) Monti Petit Edmundo 07
3) RASS 07
4) HDM DC 06
5) SLR DC 06
6) Bioli Gold Medal 07
7) Monti # 4 076
8) Partagas Corona 07
9) SLR Regios 07
10) Partagas Lusitania 07

NON ISOM

11) La Aurora 1495 Churchill
12) La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill
13) LG Small Batch
14) PAM 64 Diplomatico
15) LFD DL Oscuro Natural Especial
16) LFD DL Camerron Lancero
17) LFD Mysterio Oscuro
18) LFD Coronado Double Corona
19) Opus X Petit Lancero
20) Opus X XXX
21) WOAM
22) Anejo 55
23) VSG Cabinet Selection Torpedo
24) San Cristobal Maestro
25) Davidoff LE 07 Robusto Puro
26) Pepin Garcia Custom Roll ( Barcley Rex NYC )
27) CAO America Torpedo
28) MB Original by Oliva Robusto
29) MATSA 30th Toro
30) AVO #2

Participants List ( No order yet)
1) Putz Mulligan
2) Sweet Mellisa
3) Tkoepp
4) Dk-ace
5) denverDog
6) Swifty
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) rudou
14) Dave
15) CgarDan

I'm new and haven't been in a pass before, but if you guys would have me I'd love to participate. Of course the rules may exclude me once they're posted, and if that happens I understand. I wasn't able to be in the puppy pass since my dog died, but I still have a cat!

D

:laugh:
I was wondering when someone would steal my idea and apply it to the lesser pets!

:sign:

This would be my dogs second favorite treat. :whistling:

:laugh:
I was wondering when someone would steal my idea and apply it to the lesser pets!

:sign:

That's just not right Jim.............they are after all more intelligent which is why my cat looks at me like I am an idiot sometimes! :sign:

These kinds of pets passes are discriminatory to those of us who actually eat these animals!!!

Sorry for the delay with the rules and the cigar list. Work has been crazy. My new position is awesome but free time is now a very rare commodity :(

Anyways the first post will be updated on Sat as I will have a bit more time

This thread is lame without PICTURES! :sign:

And so it shall be !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who wants to be in this pass post the most intriguing pic of your favorite pussy :whistling:

And say my pussy wants to play :blush:

319_1.jpg

How about this one?

This is Cali (short for California) which we saved from the animal shelter in Dayton, OH while we were living there.

1924628797_01c03fe579_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.