• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wiskers and Paws Pass !

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1804.jpg

117_1705.jpg

102_0247.jpg

My pussies want to play! :laugh:

First Post has been updated with rules, cigar list, etc

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TO SEE THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE FOR PARTICIPATION !!!!! :whistling:

So for this 15 person gangbang, I gotta post a pic of some pussy that wants to play?

GiantPussy.jpg

This pussy wants to play.

Can I take slot 14?

D@mn that's a lot of pussy in this here thread!
Have a great pass Dan!

So I take it only Matt and myself read the rules?

i know i gave the phrase that pays....as much as I knew it would eventually get me into trouble...there are a lot of pretty pussies in this thread...watch out for the feline haters....they are all around us!!

Melly

i know i gave the phrase that pays....as much as I knew it would eventually get me into trouble...there are a lot of pretty pussies in this thread...watch out for the feline haters....they are all around us!!

Melly

So I take it only Matt and myself read the rules?

If so, I'm certainly missing something. I re-read them and I still don't think I missed anything.

D

You two got it right. This is for those who haven't read it 4+ times.

To Participate post a pic of your favorite pussy and post MY PUSSY WANTS TO PLAY :blush: (partipation is only limited by ones imagination !!!! )--but you have to post a pic and the key phrase to be in the pass !!!!!

This pussy would like to play :sign:

gallery_3458_383_2734.jpg

I have mucho Esplendido's to trade :whistling:

Can I take slot 13? We'll make it a mini herf.

Now that's funny! (asks self why rudou new where to find that picture :( )

Now that's funny! (asks self why rudou new where to find that picture :( )

I have a life size portrait at home. That came with a single box purchase. The NSFW version, unfortunately came with a two box purchase and was a little out my budget. But not to worry. If I get slot thirteen it'll be a threesome at Merchants with the authentic Stupendo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.