• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

knifeman said:
Got the pass today and am fixing to send it back out in 15 mins. Here are my takes. #2 fuente short story, #42 Indian tabac corojo, #45 Fuente cuban belicoso, #48 AVO maduro torpedo. Here are my puts. #49 Torano 1959 Silver, #50 Perdomo cabinet series maduro robusto, #51 AVO legacy 2004, #52 Opus X mini belicoso. I hope everyone is ok with these plays.
[snapback]192125[/snapback]​
Very nice plays! Any chance of getting the numbering so I can post an accurate list?

Emo

emodx said:
knifeman said:
Got the pass today and am fixing to send it back out in 15 mins. Here are my takes. #2 fuente short story, #42 Indian tabac corojo, #45 Fuente cuban belicoso, #48 AVO maduro torpedo. Here are my puts. #49 Torano 1959 Silver, #50 Perdomo cabinet series maduro robusto, #51 AVO legacy 2004, #52 Opus X mini belicoso. I hope everyone is ok with these plays.
[snapback]192125[/snapback]​
Very nice plays! Any chance of getting the numbering so I can post an accurate list?

Emo
[snapback]192133[/snapback]​

OK I am confused . . . didn't he post the numbering before each put/take cigar? Am I missing something?

I posted the # I took and posted the # I played. I am not5 sure what you are asking for.

I was reffering to the cigars that were posted as put and takes that were posted with a corresponding number. Look at Matty's post and the one before that. I was just wanting to post an up to date list of cigars and the number so the people following the pass could see the content of the box.

Emo

Here is the list of cigars to the best of my knowledge:

4. CAO Extreme Corona
8. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
9. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
12. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro M
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
17. Torano Exodus Gold Robusto
21. Montecristo Buena Fortuna M
23. Montecristo Afrique
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
JR Ultimate#10
Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha
Triolgy Authentic Corojo
CAO Crillo Pato
Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Churchill
Indian Tabac Anniv. Ltd. Reserve Buffalo
St. Luis Rey Torpedo
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cuban Cafe "P"
Montecristo Court White Tubo
Upmann #41
49. Torano SIlver
50. Perdomo Cab Maduro Robusto
51. AVO Legacy 2004
52. Opus Mini Beli

Emo

I thought we were supposed to take at least 2 cigars from the original contents of the box, as one of the rules of this pass?

That was stated in the paper, but I am not going to bust anyone's balls over it. This is all for fun. :thumbs:

Emo

emodx said:
That was stated in the paper, but I am not going to bust anyone's balls over it. This is all for fun. :thumbs:

Emo
[snapback]192310[/snapback]​

C'mon Emo - do some ball busting... It's good for 'em!!! ;)

Nice plays, Knifeman :thumbs:

I have got the box. I will open tonight, play and ship tomorrow. I will take some pictures and post as well.

inflatus said:
I have got the box. I will open tonight, play and ship tomorrow. I will take some pictures and post as well.
[snapback]192742[/snapback]​
Can ya post the list with the numbers please. ??? LOL. I hope you have a great time with it!

Emo

emodx said:
inflatus said:
I have got the box.  I will open tonight, play and ship tomorrow.  I will take some pictures and post as well.
[snapback]192742[/snapback]​
Can ya post the list with the numbers please. ??? LOL. I hope you have a great time with it!

Emo
[snapback]192746[/snapback]​

Sure, no problem.

Men;

This is the list before my puts and takes. With numbers. ;)

4. CAO Extreme Corona
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
23. Montecristo Afrique
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
33. JR Ultimate#10
34. Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha
35. Indian Tabac Maduro
38. Triolgy Authentic Corojo
39. CAO Crillo Pato
40. Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Churchill
41. Indian Tabac Anniv. Ltd. Reserve Buffalo
43. St. Luis Rey Torpedo
44. Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cuban Cafe "P"
46. Montecristo Court White Tubo
47. H. Upmann #41
49. Torano SIlver
50. Perdomo Cab Maduro Robusto
51. AVO Legacy 2004
52. Opus Mini Beli

Emo;

Takes

35. Indian Tabac Maduro
51. AVO Legacy 2004

Puts

53. AF Hemi
54. Padron 64

18632649_83a347f5f4.jpg

Here it comes Gonz.

DC 05038555749005660233

Emo;

I know I broke the rule of take two from the original list. I have never smoked the two that I took.

I think that I played fair though. Forgive?

No problem bro. That is what passes are all about. I made that rule because in passes you should always take 1 from the original, and take more originals than puts. This keeps the host from receiving his own cigars back. This is by far from a written rule. Just more of an unspoken rule.

Very nice takes and puts.

Emo

This is great! Time to start my invetory research and start thinking about what I can get my claws on! I don't think in all the other passes I've been watching that I've seen one move this quick!

Pass rec'd in excellent condition. I've got some pics, however I have no idea how to post them (someone feel free to pm me with instructions, or a link to instructions).

I'm waiting on some feedback on my puts/takes, then it will be in the mail tomorrow morning!

Gonz

Gonz said:
Pass rec'd in excellent condition. I've got some pics, however I have no idea how to post them (someone feel free to pm me with instructions, or a link to instructions).

I'm waiting on some feedback on my puts/takes, then it will be in the mail tomorrow morning!

Gonz
[snapback]193347[/snapback]​

Dude I am glad to hear they made it fine!

4. CAO Extreme Corona
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
23. Montecristo Afrique
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
33. JR Ultimate#10
34. Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha