• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

Looks good my friend. I see there were a lot of cigars you wanted to try. :thumbs: Any chance you got the numbering off the cigars you put in?

Emo

the list was a bit hard to follow...

pm sent to Emo

hit me with the tracking info!!!

Matty_Vegas said:
the list was a bit hard to follow...

pm sent to Emo

hit me with the tracking info!!!
[snapback]190897[/snapback]​

Package will go out today. Most likely I will go to the post office after my moring appointments.

Have fun.

MattyVegas here is your DC#

0303 1290 0000 8542 3420

Enjoy and have fun. :thumbs:

Here is the contents of the pass as it stands:

2. AF Short Story N
4. CAO Extreme Corona
8. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
9. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
12. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro M
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
17. Torano Exodus Gold Robusto
21. Montecristo Buena Fortuna M
23. Montecristo Afrique
24. Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
29. Padron Fumas
Oliva Series X Tabu
JR Ultimate#10
Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha
CAO Black Ltd. Ed. Frontier
Triolgy Authentic Corojo
CAO Crillo Pato
Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Churchill
Indian Tabac Anniv. Ltd. Reserve Buffalo
Indian Tabac Classic Corojo Tomahawk
St. Luis Rey Torpedo
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cuban Cafe "P"

Sorry about the lack of numbers in my Put/Take list. I re-created the list nad saved it to the diskette that was included in the box. The printout I made for myself was thrown away by the wife when she cleaned the desk and of course I did not save the file to the computer either.

Man! Who invited this Noob to the pass anyway? :0

Hopefully Mr. MattyVegas will correct my omissions with his Put/Take posting. He should be getting the package either today or tomorrow.

edit: I would love some comments about my puts/takes as this is my first pass. I expect total honesty and I promise I will not be offended if somebody says I dropped the ball. I believe in the old saying . . . "If you are not learning, you are not alive." Author Unknown

No worries my friend. I forgot to tell everyone those Flor de Allones have a box date of 5/2002. They are burning nicely if that is your cup of tea.

Emo

JAEwing said:
Sorry about the lack of numbers in my Put/Take list. I re-created the list nad saved it to the diskette that was included in the box. The printout I made for myself was thrown away by the wife when she cleaned the desk and of course I did not save the file to the computer either.

Man! Who invited this Noob to the pass anyway? :0

Hopefully Mr. MattyVegas will correct my omissions with his Put/Take posting. He should be getting the package either today or tomorrow.

edit: I would love some comments about my puts/takes as this is my first pass. I expect total honesty and I promise I will not be offended if somebody says I dropped the ball. I believe in the old saying . . . "If you are not learning, you are not alive." Author Unknown
[snapback]191412[/snapback]​
I think you did fine. For someone to accurately give you a fair opinion, one would have to see the indivdual put for each take. For example, took #1. Brand X and put #22 Brand Y. Hope that makes sense. :thumbs:

Emo

no click and ship..printer down
frineds Internet connection jacked up...
post office to far to drive to get it out today
total cost 12.00
trying new cigars never before seen..priceless

okay..lets see how bad I can **** this up

Takes Puts
Oliva Series X Tabu ---- A.F. Cuban Belicoso
24. Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra --- MOntecristo Court White Tubo
29. Padron Fumas --- H. UPmann #41
CAO Black Ltd. Ed. Frontier --- AVO Maduro Pyramide

DC
0303 0130 0000 8599 6490

take it away Chris!!!!

oops..forgot a small piece of foam...

Looks good Matty. I hope it was more fun than nerve racking. LOL If the box isn't sealed, any chance you could post or PM the numbers of the cigars in the box that already posted in this thread?

Matty_Vegas said:
total turnaround was like an hour
[snapback]191546[/snapback]​
:whistling: Dude, it's ok to fondle another mans cigars. LOL... By that I mean you could have shipped it out tomorrow if you wanted to peruse the box at your leisure. :p

Emo

emodx said:
:whistling: Dude, it's ok to fondle another mans cigars. LOL... By that I mean you could have shipped it out tomorrow if you wanted to peruse the box at your leisure. :p

Emo
...boy I sure checked 'em out. Neat to see the different smokes. I had my P's / T's sorted out ahead of time, so when the treasure got here....I had plenty of time to play, er, carefully look 'em over.... :D

Fun to watch the pass progress.....time to smoke one on the deck...!!

Best Regards - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
...boy I sure checked 'em out. Neat to see the different smokes. I had my P's / T's sorted out ahead of time, so when the treasure got here....I had plenty of time to play, er, carefully look 'em over.... :D

Fun to watch the pass progress.....time to smoke one on the deck...!!

Best Regards - B.B.S.
[snapback]191555[/snapback]​

I second this- it is pretty cool to check them out. I am glad I got bumped to the back of the West Coast pass, since I was first here... it seems kinda fun to be watching the list change before it gets to you all!

And I plan on taking the ones I got on my vacation to try out...

Enjoy all!!

Got the pass today and am fixing to send it back out in 15 mins. Here are my takes. #2 fuente short story, #42 Indian tabac corojo, #45 Fuente cuban belicoso, #48 AVO maduro torpedo. Here are my puts. #49 Torano 1959 Silver, #50 Perdomo cabinet series maduro robusto, #51 AVO legacy 2004, #52 Opus X mini belicoso. I hope everyone is ok with these plays.