• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

I PM'd Emodx my proposed puts and takes. In case he is unavailable for a couple days, this is what I had in mind. Feel free to post your opinions.

Takes
Padron 3000 Maduro
CAO Sopranos Soldier
Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto
Montecristo White Rothchild

Puts
CAO Gold Churchill
Gurkha Legend Perfecto
Sherpa Mystic
Bolivar 05 Toro
Gurkha Doble Maduro

That was quick, I received the package today. Some very nice looking cigars in there. I've PM'd Emo, when he gives me the ok, I'll get this puppy on the road :)

Glad they got there in one piece I was wondering about my local post office since the ball droping with orangeman so I took it to work and sent it from another post office to be safe.

Well I think Emo is out defending America, so here are my proposed puts and takes. Let me know what you think.

Takes:
#13 LFD Double Ligero Chisel
#14 Padron 3000M

Puts:
#22 A.F. Don Carlos #3
#23 A.F. Hemingway Short Story

It's on the way Nathan, DC# 03052710000154466659. Emo thanks for running the pass through the Quad Cities.

DT

duglynukem said:
It's on the way Nathan, DC# 03052710000154466659. Emo thanks for running the pass through the Quad Cities.

DT
[snapback]281094[/snapback]​

Cool, can't wait to get it!

If anyone remaining in the West Coast Pass wants to try the Signature or TKO, let me know ASAP, and I'll get them out to the Strayvector. If no bites, then I am not going to send them on.
I also updated the first page of the pass to refelct the current contents of the box and where it is. You guys are doing a great job w/ your communication, P/T's, and fast turn around.
Emo

Hey Emo:
I'm OK without either of the 2 cigars. Perhaps if anyone else wants them, they should post and the cigars be sent to them. Just a thought.

Sam

Strayvector said:
Hey Emo:
I'm OK without either of the 2 cigars. Perhaps if anyone else wants them, they should post and the cigars be sent to them. Just a thought.

Sam
[snapback]281123[/snapback]​
I just picked your name because I could get the cigars to you by the time the pass got to your neck of the woods, errr, cactii.

BoomerMan10 said:
Box just went out. :cool:

DC#: 0304 3490 0001 9901 3006

Just a heads up Savage112 or Strayvector...You might want to be looking for a replacement box for the pass. This one is starting to get a little beat up.
[snapback]279899[/snapback]​
Label/Receipt Number: 0304 3490 0001 9901 3006

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:34 am on January 25, 2006 in HALLIDAY, ND 58636 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Savage112 said:
I PM'd Emodx my proposed puts and takes. In case he is unavailable for a couple days, this is what I had in mind. Feel free to post your opinions.

Takes
Padron 3000 Maduro
CAO Sopranos Soldier

Puts
CAO Gold Churchill
Gurkha Legend Perfecto
Sherpa Mystic
Bolivar 05 Toro
Gurkha Doble Maduro
[snapback]280528[/snapback]​

I got the box. If all goes as planned this will go out tomorrow.
I am assuming the puts/takes are OK.
Let me know if you got my PM or not Emodx.

Savage112 said:
Savage112 said:

Takes
Padron 3000 Maduro
CAO Sopranos Soldier

Puts
CAO Gold Churchill
Gurkha Legend Perfecto
Sherpa Mystic
Bolivar 05 Toro
Gurkha Doble Maduro
[snapback]280528[/snapback]​

I got the box. If all goes as planned this will go out tomorrow.
I am assuming the puts/takes are OK.
Let me know if you got my PM or not Emodx.
[snapback]281198[/snapback]​
DUDE, LOOKS GOOD TO ME! :thumbs:

Attention Strayvector

This should go tomorrow

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7495 5279 5420